• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Both teams are limping and the Cavs have the best player in the league. Not really a surprise at all.

LeBron was 10 for 30 the last game the Cavs won, the other guys are hurting the Bulls just as well.

Shumpert actually resembles an offensive basketball player.

I guess the Knicks were holding back his talent.

Alright now please Clippers just end the Rockets. Save us from watching more of this embarrassment

Ugh, agreed. Rockets are at home, so they don't have to worry about flying back or anything.

Edit: Why are we always cursed with hearing Reggie fucking Miller? We're already terrible...we don't need this shit too.

Mxrz

That washing machine Phil got has a racing stripe tho.

Two more games of this shit. There will probably be an OT in there just to spite us.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
LeBron was 10 for 30 the last game the Cavs won, the other guys are hurting the Bulls just as well.

My point still stands. The Cavs are expected to win this series. The moment Gasol went down thwy became the favorite.

BadAss2961

It's always the role players that beat the Bulls more so than LeBron.

Anyway, Gasol has to play game 6. Don't care how bad that hammy is.

Kevin Love under this coaching staff is basically James Jones.

Kevin Love under Thibodeau would have been out for the season with an ACL injury sometime in March.

His shot distance isn't too different from 2013-14, his percentages on 2 days of rest aren't too different from 2013-14, but you watched 5 Cavs games with him all season so you're an expert.

Mr. Sunny

Banned
Between games 4 & 5 I feel too disgusted to even watch game 6. If the Cavs somehow fuck up and lose, I might consider watching game 7. For real though, I just want this series to be over already, too stressful. Be gentle, Lebrawn........finish us

well that was much more exciting than it needed to be but very glad for the win. If CHI can be us 2 straight I'll tip my hat to the better team.

Was hoping for a 15 point win but then I realized it doesn't matter how big the margin is against Chicago. They're not the Rockets; they're a very resilient team mentally. If nothing else, Thibs is good for that.

Kevin Love under Thibodeau would have been out for the season with an ACL injury sometime in March.

His shot distance isn't too different from 2013-14, his percentages on 2 days of rest aren't too different from 2013-14, but you watched 5 Cavs games with him all season so you're an expert.

There's a reason the Cavaliers are genuinely concerned Love will bolt after the season.

Spin it like LeBron, he's not happy there no matter how much the fans pretend how much they love him.

There's a reason the Cavaliers are genuinely concerned Love will bolt after the season.

And the latest "reason" you've latched onto is Adrian Wojnaroski's Sheridan-tier speculation.

He would actually have to be mentally deficient to sign elsewhere after this season (2016-17 is a different story) and I'm not worried about that.

all these bricks in this game
trash.png

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
New CBA goes into effect after next season. Nobody is opting out after this season. Maybe his agent is a dumb dumb, though.

And the latest "reason" you've latched onto is Adrian Wojnaroski's Sheridan-tier speculation.

He would actually have to be mentally deficient to sign elsewhere after this season judging from every other team's cap situation, and judging from the amount of money he'd be giving up in anything but a trade followed by an extension.

I expect him to stay with the Cavaliers, he'll be content with being the third(or fourth or fifth) wheel if he gets money and has a chance to win.

I just can tell he's not happy in the situation but he chased after championships without considering anything else so I can't sympathize.

I expect him to stay with the Cavaliers, he'll be content with being the third(or fourth or fifth) wheel if he gets money and has a chance to win.

I just can tell he's not happy in the situation but he chased after championships without considering anything else so I can't sympathize.

We're acting like he wasn't a 17/10 man, tho. If/when he finally finds a more confident place in the offense and leans how to play efficient ball off LBJ and Irving, he'll get to enjoy the easiest points of his fuckin life.

Top Bottom