• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Rockets gonna fuck around and steal game 6, then close it out at home in game 7. BELIEVE

Hmm...

Nothing less than a 5< win for the Rockets will get me excited again

Fuck it, they passed my goal and even hit my secret dare-to-hope goal of a 20 point blowout.

LET'S GOOOOO ROCKETS!!

Tbh, I just want them to be playing hard and keeping the game close next game.

And let's hope that there are no buzzer-beater 3-pointers against us this time

I hope the reason the clippers played poorly wasn't because they are fatigued after winning two 30+ point blowouts and was because the rockets are finally getting their groove back and playing like they did in the regular season. I guess we'll see in game 6.

I missed the entire game. How did we lose to those fucks?

ya'll got ya assess whooped.

and the biggest danger is that the Clips let a team that was down and breaking up off the mat with newfound confidence in themselves again. They're not a bad team and awakening a sleeping giant is fraught with peril. Clips better win in LA or they're probably going to lose this series.

A chipmunk and a punk.

A chimpmunk, a punk, and a bitch who can't do anything but dunk pushing each other around. What a world, the NBA is.

New CBA goes into effect after next season. Nobody is opting out after this season. Maybe his agent is a dumb dumb, though.

Yeah, but we all know that's going to be a lockout year tho.
mjcry1.png

I wouldn't be surprised if it lasts a while either, Roberts doesn't seem like she's willing to back down and it's looking like the owners aren't willing to budge this time.

Rumor is the only way owners will agree to a large salary cap increase is if guaranteed contracts are restructured.

edit: Forgot to link that there's a pretty decent deadspin article on this. It goes into pretty good detail to.

http://deadspin.com/the-nbas-next-labor-war-is-here-1703832294

Shaq's kid at freshman is alrady 6'9". Here he is playing basketball. Probably one of the few freshman kids in america who hopes he would stop growing tall soon. He could be the next AD/KD if he really puts in the work. My memories of bvasketball doesnt farther back than early 90's but I think were now experiencing the effects of having a Lebron or KD as the top dudes in the NBA.. Tall ass kids playing like guards.

Shaq's kid at freshman is alrady 6'9". Here he is playing basketball. Probably one of the few freshman kids in america who hopes he would stop growing tall soon. He could be the next AD/KD if he really puts in the work. My memories of bvasketball doesnt farther back than early 90's but I think were now experiencing the effects of having a Lebron or KD as the top dudes in the NBA.. Tall ass kids playing like guards.
Not convinced until I see him shoot freethrows.

I think fans need to stop dealing in absolutes (I'm guilty of this as well). Basketball, like any sport, is heavily rooted in momentum and streaks. After the rockets got blown out twice by the clippers everyone (including me) was saying that the rockets got 'exposed' and they were a really, really bad team. And after those losses it made perfect sense to say that.

Then the rockets turned around and blew out the clippers.

The clippers were just the hotter team for the first 4 games of this series, I'm not sure what funk the rockets were in but just because they got steamrolled in those games against the clippers doesn't erase the fact that the rockets got the number two seed, won 56 games, and won the western conference, easily the hardest conference in the NBA. You have to look at the bigger picture when analyzing the worth of these teams. Focusing on a handful of games and proclaiming that they're complete shit, even if they WERE playing like complete shit in those particular games, doesn't make sense.

John Wall starting tonight, hope that's the right choice, shutting him down and letting him heal for next season is the smarter choice but they/he obviously doesn't want this series to slip away.

dream

It's such a stupid move, but at the same time refs need to stop changing when the exact same moves are fouls or not.

Yeah, sometimes they're not even consistent in a single game. I think it's easy enough to figure out though. If you jump sideways into someone, you should either not get the call, or get whistled for a charge.

Ralph Samson started that nonsense.

Top Bottom