• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Chicago Bulls Playoff Performances through 10 games

Playoffs Per 100 Posessions ORtg & DRtg (The higher the ORtg, the better, the lower the DRtg, the better)

Trying to Win

Jimmy Butler 118 98
Mike Dunleavy 128 103
Pau Gasol 109 95
Taj Gibson 111 101

Replacement Level

Derrick Rose 101 102
Joakim Noah 96 97

Shitting the Bed

Niko Mirotic 91 98
Aaron Brooks 84 103
Tony Snell 90 105

Wild Card

Kirk Hirnrich
143 105

As bad as Noah has been, Thibs doesn't really have a choice but to play him a lot. The "Depth" we expected from this bench hasn't shown up outside of Taj. Also, ORtg & DRtg aren't perfect, but they do give you a very accurate sense of actual performance, especially after 10 games. The only numbers that don't make sense are Kirk's, but I'm guessing his were thrown out of whack by playing a ton of time in the game 6 Milwaukee blowout.

On the flip side, Cleveland's players aren't playing above their norms. Mozgov, Smith & Thompson all have playoff PERs below their regular season ones; however, the big difference is that they're slightly below whereas Aaron Brooks and Niko can't walk on the court without shitting themselves. I'd say Washington or Atlanta could give them problems if their play doesn't improve while any of the Western conference teams left would be favored. I think Washington could legit sweep the Bulls if they both somehow win their series.

Super mega nervous about today.

Damn.

Game day, woo

Yep. can't wait. I think were gonna see some monster game from someone.

http://streamable.com/twgq

My groin still hurts from just watching this yesterday..

I would probably pull a muscle really bad and have to get assisted off the court if that happened at my current
williams1-png.2959
state.

New retro jerseys have been unveiled for next season. Really dig the Bulls and Heat ones, the Mavs are alright.

Memphis' retro jersey is based on?????? I don't remember them having a jersey anything like that in Vancouver.

edit: wait don't the Heat and Bulls currently use those retro's?

Tom Penny

They should be getting Gasoft the ball against Thompson in the post. Twice he got 4 foot hook shots with ease. They aren't going to get much higher percentage shots than that.

Top Bottom