• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
20150513_224840nrlz8.jpg

Shit went to 5 guys instead of mcd for dinner and i missed the game winning play by a couple of minutes :mjcry.

Pierce is clutch as hell. Great play off TO. Sucks to lose by not boxing out..

Mxrz

Kerr and the warriors medical staff should get some sort of award for having the only healthy team in the playoffs. The east is one collective body cast. Paul is on crutches. And the rockets are the rockets.

dream

I really don't get why Memphis isn't banging Steph around. Yes, giving up 4 point plays suck. But you need to at least bruise the guy to slow him down.

Nick Calethis makes me think that I could have made it to the NBA.

Also look at all those Laker fans in the stands. Wasn't Nicholson at the last game at GS? Thought I saw him there.

Mxrz

Gasol sure doesn't get many calls when he goes up.

Nick Calethis makes me think that I could have made it to the NBA.

Also look at all those Laker fans in the stands. Wasn't Nicholson at the last game at GS? Thought I saw him there.

The wagon is too hard to resist.

Afrikan

usually I would agree... but I wouldn't put it past a women to want to do that to another woman.

especially at a sporting event. Some stuff could've happened before that.

little bitches do try to be slick sometimes. >:)

tumblr_n4av3xtHbb1rdqggno1_400.gif

you see how that lady and Blake don't acknowledge that their cups feel empty all the sudden.

Mxrz

Can he even afford tickets these days?

If they aren't going to call anything at the rim, just tackle Bogut. Zbo playing too soft.

kaiju

Holy fuck
I don't even want to imagine what that felt like

Doesn't appear to be affecting him, thankfully.

Have they shown Mayweather and Biebs yet? Heard they are at the game.

EDIT: Looks like it's just Money Mayweather.

11247015_417706551734341_1513369661_n.jpg

Top Bottom