• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

BwXOxUT.gif

Holy fuck. Incredible fourth quarter. Amazing heart by the team despite not showing any signs of heart in the second and third quarters. Game seven. Our place. Let's do this.

dakun

the bigger story will be the Clippers coming back from this devastating loss by winning game 7..

all you gotta do is... bolieve.

Like how the role players carried this team to victory. But when they've got the experience in the players they do, I guess it's not terribly surprising. More than anything Harden still letting us know why he should never be an MVP.

random25

Let's give credit where credit is due: Dwight did get a lot of flak early but at the end he was the best player of tonight's game. 20pts, 21rebs, 7 of them are offensive rebounds, and 2blks. He anchored the Rocket's defense in the final quarter where the Clippers really struggled shooting the ball.

And damn, when Josh Smith gets hot from downtown better chalk that one up as a Rockets win lol.

Clippers really need to do a better job securing offensive boards. 4 offensive boards the whole game just won't cut it, especially when they're missing shots late in the game.

I don't know what to say. Amazing. Can't remember the last time a team came back from being down 19 to leading by double digits, all in a little over a quarter. Amazing basketball. Whatever happens in game 7, win or lose I'm glad the rockets showed some heart and redeemed themselves for those horrible blowouts.

overcast

One of the best basketball moments of my life. Unbelievable comeback.

Rockets gotta come out strong in the 7th game. Clippers are still a scary ass team and we can lose it. Harden needs to play so much better.

Howard, Jones and fucking Smoove <3

The only thing this game was missing was Paul Pierce in a Rockets jersey hit a big 3 in the 4th quarter. Oh the shit talking to the silent crowd would have been lovely.

Let's give credit where credit is due: Dwight did get a lot of flak early but at the end he was the best player of tonight's game. 20pts, 21rebs, 7 of them are offensive rebounds, and 2blks. He anchored the Rocket's defense in the final quarter where the Clippers really struggled shooting the ball.

And damn, when Josh Smith gets hot from downtown better chalk that one up as a Rockets win lol.

Clippers really need to do a better job securing offensive boards. 4 offensive boards the whole game just won't cut it, especially when they're missing shots late in the game.

It was difficult for the Clips to get offensive boards in the 4th because they were giving the ball to Blake at the key and DJ was the only one under the rim to gather rebounds. Barnes and Reddick were basically just sitting in the corner.

Top Bottom