• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

CFBh2O8VIAE29md.jpg

random25

It was difficult for the Clips to get offensive boards in the 4th because they were giving the ball to Blake at the key and DJ was the only one under the rim to gather rebounds. Barnes and Reddick were basically just sitting in the corner.

Yeah. Their spacing late in the game was a mess, forcing them to shoot jump shot after jump shot. I only recall Rivers making the only Clippers inside the paint shot the whole quarter.

GnawtyDog

Banned
Dat choke.

Grizzlies squandering a lead.
Bulls cliff-diving.
Clippers choking.

Evil continues to thrive in the playoffs. At least the Spurs and OKC are out. The Cavs are guaranteed to lose, whether in the ECF or the Finals...some comfort there....oh well.

My god. When I saw the score at the end of the 3rd I figured that shit was done.

Came back at the end of the 4th and had to rub my eyes in disbelief.

One of the most epic choke jobs EVER in sports.

trembli0s

Maybe the best approximation we'll come to.

What a game. I was positive Howard was going to get bounced after all those cheap shots but he channeled it into a hell of a 4th quarter.

Smith, wtf. I don't even know what to say. What a game. WOW.

Into

What a sorry ass excuse for a team, they lost the series in game 4 when they still could not beat a 50% Kyrie and a 65% LeBron. They just fucking quit

For all the talk how tough the are, that sure as hell was not evident mentally.

kO144mA.jpg

I am not a Bulls fan, and i am dissapointed.

I don't care for the rockets..they impressed me..they gave effort. The Bulls just made me so sad, I thought they'd be grinding and going crazy.

TTG

Wait, what if the Rockets win game 7? Clips graduated in round one only to be decapitated the following week, GS gets a Hornets/Grizzles/Rockets/Lebrons path to the title, Harden couldn't win MVP so he'll be chasing 6th man of the year again. All of that hinges on one game?

I'm not gonna lie, as a Mavs fan watching Jason Terry do this for the Rockets makes me mad as hell.

It makes me more upset knowing Terry wanted to stay but Cuban didn't want to match his 15$ mil 3yr from Boston.

Instead I've had to watch his clown ass decisions like signing Chris Kaman as a starting center and signing Delonte West for the lulz to piss off Lebron after the title year.

That clown still has a picture of him with the 2011 trophy as a twitter avatar too after four freaking years.

mjcry1.png
mjcry1.png
mjcry1.png
mjcry1.png

Krejlooc

Banned
I'm not gonna lie, as a Mavs fan watching Jason Terry do this for the Rockets makes me mad as hell.

It makes me more upset knowing Terry wanted to stay but Cuban didn't want to match his 15$ mil 3yr from Boston.

Instead I've had to watch his clown ass decisions like signing Chris Kaman as a starting center and signing Delonte West for the lulz to piss off Lebron after the title year.

That clown still has a picture of him with the 2011 trophy as a twitter avatar too after four freaking years.

mjcry1.png
mjcry1.png
mjcry1.png
mjcry1.png

At least you stole Chandler Parsons at a coooool $45 million.

hahaha

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I fell asleep at like 9PM central last night.

Holy shit what did I miss? O_O

maladroid

After thinking about it some more, I think the Spurs and the Clips are equally terrible matchups for Houston. With the Clips, Blake and DJ would feast on Josh Smith and Dwight. If the Rockets play the Spurs, Pop would just put Kawhi on Harden for 40 minutes and Houston would be fucked.

The good news is that Black Hole Harden will probably play game 7, which will make the game dramatically easier for us to win.

Amazing.

Top Bottom