• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Line_HTX

According to First Take, Chris Paul and the Clippers legacy and future are riding on this.

Hard to believe Chris Paul never got a ring before.

According to First Take, Chris Paul and the Clippers legacy and future are riding on this.

Hard to believe Chris Paul never got a ring before.

Eh, he played for the Hornets (now Pelicans), who were never even remotely close to contending, before coming to the Clippers. This is really the first year, where the Clippers have looked like a team that could win it all.

Mr. Sunny

Banned
I swear to god if Clippers don't win this game.....just....agwegawegawegwaegawege.

Series should have been over 2 games ago.

Whatever goodwill CP3 earned from me last series goes down the toilet if they lose. Never had much respect for him because of his constant whining and flopping.

Mr. Sunny

Banned
Why are the Clips so apprehensive?

Edit: They can sure score in bunches.

It's a game 7 of a series that should have been over 2 games ago.Considering how pathetically they lost last game, I can't blame them for feeling nervous. Not to mention it's an away game, it's easy to underestimate how important something like that can be, but coupled with what I said before, Clippers are suddenly the underdogs.

Still super nervous. Clippers are crazy good. They can turn this into a 10 point lead for them by the half.

Go rockets

Yeah, I've seen the Rockets blown 1st quarter leads too many times.

Happy with how this team is playing, what with the great 1st quarter, I just refuse to get too confident

CSX

Honestly if CP3 plays selfish , Clips will win. I mean all his defenders are reaching 40 years old for crying out loud

Top Bottom