• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Mr. Sunny

Banned
LORD THREEZA

2KTRtwB.jpg

TTG

Good work by the Warriors, but let's try not spotting them like 15 points next time. Unfortunate to see Howard banged up, hopefully he'll recover enough for game 2. He was moving Bogut around in the post early and that really bothered him, it was almost like he forgot what that felt like it's been so long. I thought the Rockets played at 10/10 excluding that.

dream

Steph is just better than Harden in every way. Better player, MVP, game 1 champion, and Steph even has a more attractive mother.

random25

Too late of a comeback for the Rockets. Warriors are just too hot from three. MVP with an MVP performance in game 1. Nice game to start the WCF.

Good response by the rockets after the warriors taking it to 9 but that turnover with 30 seconds left really sealed the deal. Should have won this. Too many missed opportunities.

Fjordson

People really think the Draymond thing was dirty....? He just held Ariza out of the play. Didn't event affect Curry's layup. Calm down.

Afrikan

Fuuuuuuck. Good game though.

Lol at that loud Harden f bomb.

I was just saying to myself how emotionless they were for most of the game..made great shots or when they fucked up.... then game was over and still same stern looks.

then Harden finally let out that Big F bomb...and I was like...well, there it is.

dream

People really think the Draymond thing was dirty....? He just held Ariza out of the play. Didn't event affect Curry's layup. Calm down.

Wasn't dirty at all. All Steph did was exploit Ariza's inability to stand up when laying on an uneven surface.

Fuck Ariza will always remember when he tried to KO DeRozan with a high elbow. Lets not act like Ariza is a class act on the court. This is when he first played with the Rockets in 09-10 btw.

trevor-ariza-o.gif

Crud

Banned
Not going to come in here with that "moral" victory shit. Wished my Rockets could of pulled it out but its all good we get em next time!

Very fun game can't wait to rewatch the game later after Flash! :)

dream

Easy with that. Warriors had more unforced turnovers than a dismayed tennis pro.

And let's not act like Dwight won't bitch out the second he takes a little contact, opting to pout on the bench instead like he did tonight. Dwight playing more than 5 minutes a game is far from a certainty.

Top Bottom