• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Sure, it was illegal. But I mean there's something illegal off the ball almost every other play. Guys grabbing and holding. Calling it "dirty" is pretty silly.

I agree that it wasn't dirty in the sense that there was no malicious intent, but I would say it was cheap. That said, Harden gets away with cheap shit 24/7, so I think it evens out.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Sure, it was illegal. But I mean there's something illegal off the ball almost every other play. Guys grabbing and holding. Calling it "dirty" is pretty silly.

Probably stands out more given the general image the Warriors have, despite that sort of hard physical play being typical from Bogut and Green for those who watch enough of their games.

Both sides are going to get their shots in and get away with it.

Pretty good game, hope the Rockets can turn it around though. Go Rockets...in game 2!

Its gonna be critical for Dwight to come back. We should have won this game so he could rest in game 2 but now he's gonna have to play since next game is a must win. Going down 2-0 is not good (obviously)

TTG

I can't recall, was that Terry/Prigioni Livingston was killing, or did they mostly cross match that and it didn't matter anyway?

dream

Kobe think everyone is a bitch. Keep it moving.

Let's be real, fuck Kobe. But Kobe also made Dwight suck his dick.

B1FvpmUCQAAvkB3.jpg

lol never seen someone so salty about not even their own team as dream. I'd hate to know what would happen to your mental health if the rockets win the finals.

dream

dream defending Kobe?

What the hell happened in my absence?

BTW, dream, you still riding with Doris?

She looked so good tonight. Fine wine, man, fine wine.

And there was no fellatio there, MetalFearSolid. Just CP3 being respectful of his elders in a safe and playful way.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Man that game was boring as fuck. Clippers would have been better.

All Harden did was slow the game down and go to the charity stripe.

lol @ calling Howard bitchmode or anything. He was bullying people when he was in, he played the entire 4th quarter of game 6 against the clippers. But yea he just took himself out of the game for no reason, and then iced one knee for shits and giggles.

She looked so good tonight. Fine wine, man, fine wine.

And there was no fellatio there, MetalFearSolid. Just CP3 being respectful of his elders in a safe and playful way.
May have to check the replay. Doris that cougar!! Heather Cox looked nice tonight too!!

Man that game was boring as fuck. Clippers would have been better.

All Harden did was slow the game down and go to the charity stripe.

lol @ calling Howard bitchmode or anything. He was bullying people when he was in, he played the entire 4th quarter of game 6 against the clippers. But yea he just took himself out of the game for no reason, and then iced one knee for shits and giggles.

Harden only had 6 of the 50 free throws in this game. You can hate on him, but don't make shit up.

EDIT: Just occurred to me that this is probably sarcasm. Never mind then.

Divac is a Laker sleeper agent and Vivick is the same guy that drafted Sauce Castillo. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEEEEEE!

The real sleeper agent is Pete D'Alessandro, who is the GM of the Kings and former assistant to Raptors GM Masai Ujiri when he was in Denver. Pete trade both of them North, undermine Divac so Raps will give you a job for life.

All these people saying that Houston played ok and almost won... Golden State played ok and STILL won. They came out flat in the first half, whether a mixture of rust and a little overconfidence I don't know, but turned it on when it counted. There was a lot they could have cleaned up.

Plus Kerr always has the low-hanging fruit of Hack-a-Smith/Howard if needed.

Line_HTX

Wow, I passed out hard at halftime...

I kind of expected a loss because it's the Warriors, but I'm amazed that the Rockets lost by 4 points. Not too shabby I suppose.

Anything of importance that I missed besides that damn spicy Curry?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Wow, I passed out hard at halftime...

I kind of expected a loss because it's the Warriors, but I'm amazed that the Rockets lost by 4 points. Not too shabby I suppose.

Anything of importance that I missed besides that damn spicy Curry?

Sloppy turnovers from both sides, including some hilarious Josh Smith ones.

Top Bottom