• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

C'mon dude it's game 1 , not the series. I don't feel great about how we played down the stretch here, but anything's possible.

C'mon dude it's the Atlanta Hawks. You see what happened to the Clippers? You can't fuck with history man. It's fate some franchise are destine to suck forever. Cleveland Browns? Don't fuck with it man!

Mxrz

Teague lost it trying to draw contact instead of take the easy open 2. Korver and the rest finished it with the effin' open lane. Sheesh.

random25

Game's over. Hawks just doesn't look that good, with injuries and all that. But a banged-up Cavs still beat them convincingly. Looks to be a shorter series than expected, but let's see how the Hawks can adjust.

jman2050

Trying to imagine Dion Waiters doing what JR Smith is doing in the playoffs is making me laugh pretty hard.

Crazy how much the Cavs have benefitted from those trades.

No they won't. Don't be silly.

image.php

Rough two days for Knicks fans as they drop back in draft lottery and they see their two former players just do what they do best. Shumpert just shutdown Korver it was masterful and JR Smith had an aimbot cheat locked on rim.

What's funny, is there's probably a majority of gaf that wasn't even alive when that happened xD

Well, it's not their fault but I remember being in my dad's room(not sure what age I was) and us both thinking(both parents born in Ohio) this was the time the Browns made it to the big game and then that shit happened.

I wasn't a big Browns fan(always been a Bears fan) but I knew the team and rooted for them.

When they showed Byner sitting by himself on the sidelines, I was like "fuck you, guys, shit happens", poor guy, good back.

I'll always be left wondering how they'd do in the Super Bowl but the NFC was so tough back then, not sure it would have been pretty.

Not a Browns fan but always liked Kosar and Frank Minnifield a lot.

Top Bottom