• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Some chick in my FB feed just posted an angry message with a phone number in it. She claims it is the number of a Philadelphia 76ers player.

So, which 76ers player was partying in LA this week?

It's an 857 area code which is apparently Boston?

TTG

Watching Bogut finish on a lob is always so funny. He's 7'1 with what looks like a 6'8 reach, always comes out of nowhere, always one handed. It looks like a disaster until it goes in every time.

Bad call, should have been a foul when Dwight tried to shoot it. Still, pretty bad close to the quarter by the rockets. They need to respond or this could become a blowout and quick.

trixx

seems like rockets aren't getting calls. Surprised the lead is quite high even with that many turnovers in the quarter. Curry is too wet.

"to me that's a foul" lol what? these announcers complain about how soft the NBA has gotten and then want to talk about a play like that as a foul when no non-rockets fan would want to see that shit called a foul.

Even as a Warriors fan, game is far from over. Rockets can come back quick.

I'd be very surprised. This is the rockets team that lost in LA. Not the rockets team that beat the clippers in game 7. They just aren't mentally tough enough to play a team like the warriors.

Top Bottom