• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Ej20g9U.gif

Did we also go through this "you act like you're always right and act like a bitch when someone reminds you you aren't" routine last night, or is everyone in NBA-GAF currently experiencing deja vu?

I'm confused, didn't you pick the warriors to win in 6? What exactly are you arguing buddy? Also, nice of you to resort to personal insults.

J2 Cool

I'm still pissed at the Clippers they let the Rockets into the conference finals, and eliminated the Spurs. Villains of the league for me, as vital as the injuries in ruining the playoffs.

I'm confused, didn't you pick the warriors to win in 6? What exactly are you arguing buddy?

I said I expect the Warriors to win in 6, that doesn't mean I'm not completely ruling out any chance of Cleveland winning the series. Are you always this condescending whenever there's a nonzero chance of you being wrong or is it just in sports?

Also, nice of you to resort to personal insults.

Sorry I don't want to play nice when you're going to keep shitposting regardless.

I said I expect the Warriors to win in 6, that doesn't mean I'm not completely ruling out any chance of Cleveland winning the series. Are you always this condescending whenever there's a nonzero chance of you being wrong or is it just in sports?

Sorry I don't want to play nice when you're going to keep shitposting regardless.

You expect them to win, I expect them to win. What's the problem?

TTG

HEY ROCKETS FANS! Before this gets ugly, let me just say I was wrong. I was talking about how this was going to be a boring, tedious series with the Clips going out and your guys put together a great 2 games(so far). So that's that. I also gained some respect for Harden.

RedAssedApe

Banned
embarrassing first half. then again they've turned it around a few times in the previous games. tempted to just not watch anymore and get back to witcher 3 tho...

TTG

That Ezeli highlight is so bad, he looks like someone turned up the gravity as soon his feet left the floor. Bogut's got more hops Festus.

overcast

Rockets fans and Cavs fans get real quiet when they're losing.
And shit talkers ramp it up.

Shit talk works both ways my friend. It's the nature of the game. As a Rockets fan what am I supposed to say? I figured the Rockets would lose this series, they played well at GS and have thus far laid an egg in game 3. I'll be watching game 1 next season like I have the past 10+ years. I'm sure plenty of others here will do the same.

Don't act like you won some game by predicting the best team in the league would do what the best team in the league does breh.

Shit talk works both ways my friend. It's the nature of the game. As a Rockets fan what am I supposed to say? I figured the Rockets would lose this series, they played well at GS and have thus far laid an egg in game 3. I'll be watching game 1 next season like I have the past 10+ years. I'm sure plenty of others here will do the same.

Don't act like you won some game by predicting the best team in the league would do what the best team in the league does breh.

I agree.

Ummm.... I'm not a fan of any team in the playoffs. I comment on them all equally. Stop crying in my ear.

Top Bottom