• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

the ajc and the atlanta sportstalk stations all are saying the same thing - the hawks have tricked us and we shouldn't have any faith in them, perhaps ever again.

The entire city has completely turned on their nba franchise overnight. It's kind of funny but also sad at the same time. Im not a Hawks fan, but I wish Atlanta cared more about basketball. The Eastern Conference finals have all but assured they probably never will again.

That's the most disappointing thing. This Hawks team is actually really good, and fun to watch, but they are just overwhelmed by a streaking Cavs team. I hope the 404 don't give up, but they probably will.

TTG

Go dubs!....I have a feeling that the Rockets are probably going to win tonight though. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Pressure is off GS. Klay will finally have a good game, going for 30. Sloppy passing will be made a thing of the past, threes will rain down from the skies and it will be the first definitive win of the series.

I have no idea.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
it's weird that people are suddenly saying LeBron has no support. this cavs team has been pretty deep ever since they made those trades earlier in the year.

What do people think about these playoffs so far, unfortunately the only thoroughly entertaining series was Hawks/Wiz and series involving the Clippers, injuries really hurt this year.
Im just hoping for a great finals.. because the conf finals we have right now plays like a 1 seed going up against an 8 seed.

Cavs- bulls looked like it will go to 7 games. then game 6 happened and it was nothing but trash.
Clips - Spurs was the best matchup.

Korver is out for the rest of the playoffs with the ankle sprain
Not like its gonna matter..
francis.png
Cavs D figured them out.

it's weird that people are suddenly saying LeBron has no support. this cavs team has been pretty deep ever since they made those trades earlier in the year.
W/o injuries i think you can say that.. But the current cavs is not deep at all. Most of their bench players were due for a retirement like 4 years ago.

Klay looking better tonight. I don't think he will be below his average numbers all series. The Rockets need to let Dwight handle that paint and close out on the Warriors on the defense end.

J2 Cool

Cavs-Bulls was a real series, Each team had their moment and the Cavs had to respond. Shame we never got overtime in Game 4 though, or that Blatt got away with a timeout when he had none. That series was at a tipping point. Plus Pau went out at a bad time.

I've been absent from this thread for most of the day. Busy graduating college.

But I'm here now.

Gotta know I'm keeping the faith. Fuck yeah. Go Houston.

TTG

with Kyrie out Cleveland actually has competent perimeter defense, LeBron's just gonna guard whoever's the hottest out of those four

Yea, Kyrie and Love both. With them gone Cleveland has 4 good defenders starting for them. They're gonna try to hide JR on Green and the rest are gonna make it tough on GS.

Your insight is unimpeachable and I still can't believe the Bulls are playing the Hawks.

Golden State getting past a team with a 37 year old and MVP Runner-Up James Harden tells me everything I need to know about a matchup with plus defenders at both positions.

they have a 37 year old guard out there trying to guard Curry... What results are you expecting? Once Curry gets past old man, the defense collapses.

J2 Cool

I think Cavs have a better chance against the Warriors than they would have had against the Spurs. It is remicsent of a 2012 Thunder vs Heat matchup.

Top Bottom