• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Tom Penny

As a dubs fan these teams are just about as un-scary as I can imagine. Lebron a volume shooter in an incredibly unimaginative offense, Atlanta soft defensively and lacking talent. Do either of these teams even make the playoffs on the West? Not to say that one couldn't rise up and play out of their minds and beat the warriors but come on now...

GS has literally one weakness. Turnovers. If the keep them near 10 they win double digits every single game easily.

No and Yes

People shit on Schroeder but he was no better or worse than when Teague was settling for outside jumpers. It just feels like a better move cause JT isn't settling for jumpers.

Antic been terrible all season though, and *gasp* Korver being hurt might be a boon as going like 0-7 for a stretch for 3 is just bad minutes.

I like Shroeder. I just think CMB just needs to keep a short leash on him. Antic on the other hand...

Edit: BAZEGOD

Honestly, this is the Hawks season, no one should be surprised at what they're doing. Cavs need to play some D and keep attacking if they want to win this game.

Enron

Banned
if the hawks go down, I hope they give Dellavadola a little something to remember them by in game 4. Dirty-ass shithead. Him rolling up on Korver's leg was probably intentional, given his history.

Glad to see the Hawks not giving up. I bet Harden is out somewhere supporting Houston's own, Drake, during his Houston Appreciation Weekend.

and yet GS almost lost to Houston twice. This is it for the Hawks, they lose this game the series is over.

Harden was a monster for games 1 and 99.9% of Game 2 though. Hawks aint no where close to being the Rockets especially in their current state. The Rockets would probably smoke the Cavs too.

Can't even put away a Korver/Horford-less Hawks team AT HOME? It's not even going to be close. Warriors gonna run through Cleveland the way Dwight Howard runs through instagram ratchets.

/shrug, tbh I think the Hawks look better without Korver tbh, he's been struggling to nail shots since the Washington series and he has no inside game what so ever.

Tom Penny

It will be some act of god or the refs if Cavs can shoot sub 40% and beat GS..The Bulls were in garbage games like that too but they just suck nuts.

If the Cavs lose this game it's because they got the Hawks into the penalty with what, 9 minutes in the 4th? and their own not until 90 seconds.

random25

Cavs shoul stop focusing on threes. Atlanta is also on the penalty so they should capitalize on FTs while the clock is not running.

Let's see if the Hawks can win this one. It's their only chance to bring back this series.

Top Bottom