• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Its amazing how bad the east has been. Lebron has been beating these teams by himself. No way that shit is gonna fly against the Warriors.

It's reminding me of 07 all over again. The East was terrible this year (mostly due to a lot of injuries that hit during the playoffs) but by no means is anything Bron and the Cavs are doing against the Hawks or Bulls indicative of how they might be able to beat Golden State. The Cavs are actually playing kinda shitty it's just that shitty is good enough to get through the East right now.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Let's pretend if that Smith foul was on Lebron he wouldn't be ejected. Lebron go a flagrant last game on a basic foul.

This is part of the problem.

Not even that some bad shit has gone down, but that it feels unevenly called coupled with the fact that they take all day at the monitors. All of that time at the monitors makes it feel like they don't know what to do.

If they would just make a call and go with it there wouldn't be as much issue IMO.

Redd

Well the East and West coast finals have been terrible so far. Looking like the Hawks and Rockets are getting swept. Here's hoping the finals will at least go the distance.

Look how terrible the Cavs are playing man. Ya'll really think the Warriors aren't about to smoke these dudes?

56517_o.gif

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
As a dubs fan these teams are just about as un-scary as I can imagine. Lebron a volume shooter in an incredibly unimaginative offense, Atlanta soft defensively and lacking talent. Do either of these teams even make the playoffs on the West? Not to say that one couldn't rise up and play out of their minds and beat the warriors but come on now...

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Some takeaways from this game. Barely any Shroeder. No Antic. New winning formula????????

No and Yes

People shit on Schroeder but he was no better or worse than when Teague was settling for outside jumpers. It just feels like a better move cause JT isn't settling for jumpers.

Antic been terrible all season though, and *gasp* Korver being hurt might be a boon as going like 0-7 for a stretch for 3 is just bad minutes.

Top Bottom