• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Della has at least 3 of these incidents in the last few games. Scissoring Taj Gibson's legs, diving back first into Korver's legs, now back first again into Horford.

If you haven't realized yet that he's doing this on purpose, you're being an idiot.

Delly fell into Horford to get him out of the play after he saw Carroll went down. That's not a basketball play that's fuck boy behavior. Its an elongated flop.

As others have said the only thing he did dirty was scissoring Taj's leg which is hardly a big deal.

Horford locked up Delly's left arm and dragged him down, watch the replay.

The other happened when he dove after a loose ball and Korver got in front of him bent over.

I really enjoy reading how clevelands people see things so differently now

If this was a lebron heat team they'd be calling for a lifetime ban

I really enjoy reading how clevelands people see things so differently now

If this was a lebron heat team they'd be calling for a lifetime ban

I'd only be calling for a lifetime ban if we're talking about that '11 Heat team (mainly because Z was on that team), I have no idea other than that

random25

It's Horford's fault that small guy Delly went down in the first place. I agree that it shouldn't have been Flagrant 2 but Horford did more wrong there and he's not getting the flak here lol.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Hey, one no-content "yeah fuck it I'm blocking you" post compared to 70 trolling shitposts since disappearing for the entire regular season after mid-January is more than a fair trade.

Just like hardly anyone in this thread would've been saying anything about the Cavs outside of LeBron going into the playoffs if the national media wasn't spoonfeeding them narratives like "Blatt is a puppet" and "Kevin Love doesn't contribute anything to this team".

What purpose does it serve? it's childish, nobody cares, including him, who you've blocked.

BlindRage

Dell is a dirty player. Ref saw series swinging if Hawks can win. So NBA decided we take the best Hawks player out so bron vs curry happen. Cause who the fuck would watch Hawks vs warriors 😳

As others have said the only thing he did dirty was scissoring Taj's leg which is hardly a big deal.

Horford locked up Delly's left arm and dragged him down, watch the replay.

The other happened when he dove after a loose ball and Korver got in front of him bent over.

c'mon man he went into Horford to make sure he fell down. I don't think he went for his knee to injure him on purpose but the way he went into Horford was to make sure he fell as well.

What purpose does it serve? it's childish, nobody cares, including him, who you've blocked.

It serves exactly the same purpose as trolling in here: egregiously shitty posting to make myself feel a little better.

I realize it's grade school bullshit and I'm never doing it again, probably unlike Dellavedova.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
It serves exactly the same purpose as trolling in here: egregiously shitty posting to make myself feel a little better.

I realize it's grade school bullshit and I'm never doing it again, probably unlike Dellavedova.

So you admit to shitposting due to frustration. way to feed the troll.

Dell is a dirty player. Ref saw series swinging if Hawks can win. So NBA decided we take the best Hawks player out so bron vs curry happen. Cause who the fuck would watch Hawks vs warriors 😳

HAHAHAHA. this is sad. if the nba had it their way, these series wouldn't be over already. way too much money to be made.

c'mon man he went into Horford to make sure he fell down. I don't think he went for his knee to injury him on purpose but the way he went into Horford was to make sure he fell as well.

Delly was trying to box out Horford for a possible rebound, Horford locked up Delly's arm and dragged him back. When he dragged him back Delly tripped on Carroll who was down on the ground behind him.

Refs also seemed to think his leg lock didn't happen and ejected Gibson without a technical on dell. So what's your point? Refs are never wrong?

Refs make plenty of mistakes, however they review those plays after the games & pass judgement on things they could had missed.

If I remember they assigned him a tech for that leg lock, didn't they?

So you admit to shitposting due to frustration. way to feed the troll.

Let's change the subject now because we've already finished this (I know I need to stop shitposting):

Too bad Horford got ejected, because I wanted to see if LeBron would eventually get to 30% with him still in. Muscala ain't nearly as helpful.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
My post was half in jest, but I think the nba's dream matchup is very obvious.

wait the 2 best teams in respective conferences you mean? the talent gap in each is staggering. only other team that had a shot at being there were the spurs. Its not fixed, the hawks ate injured and the rockets are lousy, period. occams razor.

I don't think Delly intentionally goes for the legs or intentionally tries to injure other players, but I do think whenever he falls or dives, he intentionally tries to knock or bring someone on the opposition down too.

I will be blown away if GS doesn't roll the Cavs. If the line is close I'm betting thousands on GS.

I hate betting on the NBA because of refball (imagine betting on the Kings in that Laker series) but I might just do the same. Vegas loves picking Lebron teams so maybe it will be close enough to justify the money.

Top Bottom