• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

funny.... but lebron is his worst enemy... there is no one person that can guard him... double and he kills you finding the open men. Long as his gus can hit 3's JR, Shumpert, jones, and the boys need to be on point.

Lebron has been shooting like Kobe all playoffs. He's not just gonna flip a switch in the finals man.

certain players have a different level and i would put lebron in that category. I like him being the underdog against the warriors. Either step up or go home.

Too bad he didn't hit those levels all those years he was with the Cavs before. It took Wade, Bosh, and Ray Allen to unleash it.

random25

Series over. No way can Atlanta win this series now. They had their chances in this game with the Cavs struggling but they didn't capitalize. Great fight back from them though.

And LeBron delivering daggers in this playoff run. So the Warriors-Cavs Finals when?

trixx

I think Teague is the player I would have wanted the ball to go to. He was sort of open during the play. Too bad Atlanta =/

Conference finals are dull. I'm afraid the NBA finals will be just as dull.

FInals will be the basketball equivalent of this:
4.gif

That's not that dull

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Love the haters tears up in here, as usual. lol

Lebron with the ugliest 37 ever, but they won. Enjoy, haters.

One of the worst conference finals games I ever had the non pleasure of watching. Seeing the Cavs revert to their old ways of 4 guys flat out watching Lebron with the ball all the fucking time was torturing. And it worked because the Hawks managed to out-suck them. Wow.

That is what people have to understand...when you are big and crash the defensive boards every play, walk the ball up the floor, initiate the offense with 10 seconds to go and either shoot or kick to shoot on EVERY PLAY your numbers are going to be very high regardless if you play like shit or not.

Against the warriors defense, if he plays like this he might shoot like 20%?

ok i get that he didn't play great overall and i don't think this was some incredible performance but TOTAL SHIT? if you have a triple double in the conference finals you are by default above total shit

One of the worst conference finals games I ever had the non pleasure of watching. Seeing the Cavs revert to their old ways of 4 guys flat out watching Lebron with the ball all the fucking time was torturing. And it worked because the Hawks managed to out-suck them. Wow.

That's what they've had to do due to injuries. In a way it's sort of admirable. They are scrapping and clawing and fuckballing their way to the Finals, but it's just not gonna get it done against Golden State. The Warriors are a historically great by-the-numbers all time NBA team. You don't beat a team like that with grit and scrap.

Love the haters tears up in here, as usual. lol

Lebron with the ugliest 37 ever, but they won. Enjoy, haters.

I don't think anybody is hating. We're just being realistic and know that this horrible performance isn't going to fly in the Finals. As of right now. There is a 90% chance that the Warriors sweep.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Lebron shot 37% and they still won. Only in the East.

Kobe shot 6-24 in the Finals of game 7, and they won. Only in the West.

I don't think anybody is hating. We're just being realistic and know that this horrible performance isn't going to fly in the Finals. As of right now. There is a 90% chance that the Warriors sweep.

There is constant hate for Lebron here. Don't kid yourself, it doesn't matter how well he plays. People ignore that the Cavs are down 3 main players, and 2 of the 3 best players on the team. Who cares about that though.

Top Bottom