• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

If you mean the tears by the fans when LeGoat destroys this city's championship hopes and dreams, then yes.

I'm genuinely curious. Is this the first year you've watched Lebron? Because I used to hear this exact thing from Cavs fans back in 2009. Never really worked out back then. I'd take you more seriously if you said Kyrie and JR Smith were gonna have good games to help Lebron out because he alone has never been enough.

Mr. Sunny

Banned
I'm genuinely curious. Is this the first year you've watched Lebron? Because I used to hear this exact thing from Cavs fans back in 2009. Never really worked out back then. I'd take you more seriously if you said Kyrie and JR Smith were gonna have good games to help Lebron out because he alone has never been enough.

Of course they're going to help, that's a given. But, LeGoat is going to be the catalyst for their success.

I'd say cavs win 1 or 2 games in the finals, warriors might have a game like last night , JR x shump x delly x Lebron will hit an insane number of 3's

then blatt unleashes game 5 mike miller to get another win

after that they lose

I think GSW has one too many stars for the Cavs.

The ony real good defensive player they have are TT and LeBron, who guards Curry? Draymond? Klay?

Mr. Sunny

Banned
Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't. Not really sure how you can know something like that with any kind of certainty.

Really? Look at the way he takes accountability for losses. His teammates all elevate themselves to another level just because of his presence. When you have LeBron on your team you're instantly a championship contender and ALL of his teammates realize that. They all step up their game because they know they can win a chip with him and he gets EVERYONE involved. It's not like Kobe or MJ, where most people (not all) are just riding coattails and contributing very little.

Really? Look at the way he takes accountability for losses. His teammates all elevate themselves to another level just because of his presence. When you have LeBron on your team you're instantly a championship contender and ALL of his teammates realize that. They all step up their game because they know they can win a chip with him and he gets EVERYONE involved. It's not like Kobe or MJ, where most people (not all) are just riding coattails and contributing very little.

So 2009 era Cavs weren't contenders? Every year he was there they were not just contenders but favorites. People said the same exact things about those teams and actually gave him MORE credit since they weren't guys like Kyrie.

Mr. Sunny

Banned
So 2009 era Cavs weren't contenders? Every year he was there they were not just contenders but favorites. People said the same exact things about those teams and actually gave him MORE credit since they weren't guys like Kyrie.

I'm not saying they weren't contenders. LeBron is more experienced and mature (on and off the court). He finally has decent teammates (on the Cavs), so they have a great shot at winning it all.

Shumpert chopped liver?

Shump can't guard Draymond, he'll just torture him in the post, if he takes Curry then Klay runs LeBron off screens all day and keeps him on the perimeter. TT can't guard Klay or Curry..... Bad matchups everywhere for the Cavs, Lebron has to stay on his player and can't freelance to make highlight plays like he wants to.

I'm not saying they weren't contenders. LeBron is more experienced and mature (on and off the court). He finally has decent teammates (on the Cavs), so they have a great shot at winning it all.

What I'm saying is that all this "Lebron is gonna Lebron is gonna" talk is pretty premature considering the only two times he won it all he had plenty of contribution. Like I said before, I'd take you more seriously if you were talking about his teammates because that's what really matters.

Bread

Banned
Shump can't guard Draymond, he'll just torture him in the post, if he takes Curry then Klay runs LeBron off screens all day and keeps him on the perimeter. TT can't guard Klay or Curry..... Bad matchups everywhere for the Cavs, Lebron has to stay on his player and can't freelance to make highlight plays like he wants to.
Shump would go on Klay obviously

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
AkNu16D.gif

Mr. Sunny

Banned
What I'm saying is that all this "Lebron is gonna Lebron is gonna" talk is pretty premature considering the only two times he won it all he had plenty of contribution. Like I said before, I'd take you more seriously if you were talking about his teammates because that's what really matters.

Whatever, you clearly just hate LeBron and want to argue. I've been saying he's THE REASON why they will be successful as a team. I didn't say he's going to beat them 1 on 5.

Top Bottom