• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

I think GSW has one too many stars for the Cavs.

The ony real good defensive player they have are TT and LeBron, who guards Curry? Draymond? Klay?

I dunno, Golden States defense is pretty suspect at times which was evident from last night.

If anything, they can't play around with the Cavs like they have done with other teams in the playoffs.

There's mismatches on both sides though. I would give the Cavs the advantage on the interior with Mosgov and TT over Bogut. Draymond is probably going to be covering Bron.

GS had the advantage on the perimeter obviously, but I don't think Klay can guard JR with the way he's been playing. Steph guarding Kyrie and vice versa is a wash. I think both of them can go off on each other for 30 points a game.

I would give GS the edge on the bench with Iggy, Barnes, and Livingston.

Whatever, you clearly just hate LeBron and want to argue. I've been saying he's THE REASON why they will be successful as a team. I didn't say he's going to beat them 1 on 5.

Well, you'd have to excuse me when every other post is about Lebron being GOAT and how he will such and such against the Warriors.

I dunno, Golden States defense is pretty suspect at times which was evident from last night.

If anything, they can't play around with the Cavs like they have done with other teams in the playoffs.

There's mismatches on both sides though. I would give the Cavs the advantage on the interior with Mosgov and TT over Bogut. Draymond is probably going to be covering Bron.

GS had the advantage on the perimeter obviously, but I don't think Klay can guard JR with the way he's been playing. Steph guarding Kyrie and vice versa is a wash. I think both of them can go off on each other for 30 points a game.

I would give GS the edge on the bench with Iggy, Barnes, and Livingston.

I don't see the number 1 defensive and offensive team in the NBA having 4 off nights with HCA.

Redd

Shump can't guard Draymond, he'll just torture him in the post, if he takes Curry then Klay runs LeBron off screens all day and keeps him on the perimeter. TT can't guard Klay or Curry..... Bad matchups everywhere for the Cavs, Lebron has to stay on his player and can't freelance to make highlight plays like he wants to.

Yeah Lebron is carrying this team to the finals. He needs them to carry more of the load in the finals and I just don't see it. Far too many Golden State warrior players can get hot real fast. It's not just Curry.

Yeah Lebron is carrying this team to the finals. He needs them to carry more of the load in the finals and I just don't see it. Far too many Golden State warrior players can get hot real fast. It's not just Curry.

Warriors are STACKED bro. Speights will be back by then too. We're all forgetting the quality minutes by Livingston.

Alright fellas, we know Golden State is the greatest team ever, but can we please talk about what Cleveland is doing tonight what Golden State couldn't do last night?

Totally agree he's a completely different player nowadays.

His experience in Miami gave him the knowledge on what it takes to win. He's applying that knowledge now. But on top of that, I'm sure he's playing with a weight lifted on his mind - I'm sure he got over leaving CLeveland in his own way during his time in Miami (he certainly dealt with his haters), but in the back of his mind he might have still felt guilty.

Now he can play without that. And with the confidence of a champion.

Alright fellas, we know Golden State is the greatest team ever, but can we please talk about what Cleveland is doing tonight what Golden State couldn't do last night?

lol, name one guy on the Hawks who comes close to the status of James Harden. Not even remotely comparable situations.

Why is it when I bring up some fact based scenarios all the cav fans are quiet, I see why NBA GAF vets left.

Edit: Aside from Bread.

I'm here too you're not alone. Wish these newly found Cavs fans were actually interested in talking shop more often.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Atlanta has played poorly throughout the whole playoffs though. Houston has had it's lulls, but their peaks have been much better than the Hawks ever have shown.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
DFCiOBA.jpg

4 years in the league.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
And Cavs get no credit? Got it. Cavs suck but Hawks just suck more. I'm with you.

I'm saying comparing the two situations as if they're exactly the same is disingenuous.

Why is it that anything that remotely could be interpreted as criticizing the Cavs instantly gets some people so defensive?

I'm saying comparing the two situations as if they're exactly the same is disingenuous.

Why is it that anything that remotely could be interpreted as criticizing the Cavs instantly gets some people so defensive?

Because there's a hint of truth to it that worries many people. I refuse to believe people who watch the Warriors can look at that team and not be concerned about coming up against them.

Because it's all over the place. Cavs are in the middle of blowing out the #1 seed in a sweep and no one in here is talking about it. It's just a bunch of "well, golden state will (fill in the blank) . It gets old.

No way we would.

Harden has been a fucking monster but he's playing against what is historically one of the best teams the league has ever seen. The Cavs are depleted as hell right now. Lebron is basically taking a Knicks team to the finals. Houston would definitely finish them off quickly.

No, you're right, they only have two good defensive players. Let's not bother looking at statistics before posting.

So basically you don't have anything to refute what i've said. i mean GSW is easy to prove #1 Def ranking, DPoY and a second team selection.

Cavs, everyone and their brother has been talking about what a defensive weak team they are.

GSW scores an average of 110 points a game and their opponents only 99. I mean this game/series on tonight is great but they still have to beat a freaking juggernaut and no one in here can seem to even talk about it other than saying they will win because of Lebron and reasons.

Because it's all over the place. Cavs are in the middle of blowing out the #1 seed in a sweep and no one in here is talking about it. It's just a bunch of "well, golden state will (fill in the blank) . It gets old.

Wish they looked a #1 seed at any point in these playoffs. It's like the Pacers all over again except they managed to put aside their personal problems to not get swept.

Top Bottom