• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Turner better ready for game 4. Lebron looked at him like he wanted to put his ass on a plate.

Edit: tough going down 0-3 but they did their best. Toher team is just too talented.

As we can see in yet another game, Kevin Love is awful and it's inevitable that he's going to spend at least some of the next 5 years playing for a team currently in the cellar.

ViciousDS

Banned
Can they sign and trade Noah for Marc in the summer? Gasol Brothers would be better.....I really haven't been all that amazed from the defensive player of last year.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
So Lebron did the hair replacement surgery or is he back on the aerosol hair?

I really don't know

FOGY5BH.jpg

It's like he filled in the sides but ignored the top.

The Bulls offense is so ugly without Rose or Niko in there. They keep holding the ball and winding down the shot clock to post Taj instead of using off-ball motion to take advantage of the size mismatches.

ViciousDS

Banned
loving that crowd for the bulls/bucks game............its almost half/half lol

I hear a huge amount of cheers no matter which team gets hot.

loving that crowd for the bulls/bucks game............its almost half/half lol

I hear a huge amount of cheers no matter which team gets hot.

I feel like Milwaukee fans are trying to be extra loud because they know how many Bulls fans are there. I've known people that get Bucks tickets dirt cheap and drive up to Milwaukee from Chicago.

Top Bottom