• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

How many matters did I give it out of 10?

It's just notable. Especially with the best player on the planet on the court.

Yeah, my bad - been in a bad mood all day and I'm kind of taking it out right now.

In that case I actually am kind of confused about why Cleveland's crowd has been so damn quiet. Didn't seem too bad in Game 1, but Game 2 was embarrassing.

ViciousDS

Banned
The Bulls are great defensively and that frontcourt is intimidating but I think Lebron will be able to out-coach Thibs.

FTFY lol (We know Celtics are not moving on)

Also......I knew bucks would take at least one at home.....bulls are playing like shit....against an average team. It has happened all fricken year.

Jared Dudley is eating Noah for lunch. It's insane how far Noah has fallen off since last year; he won defensive player of the year and got MVP votes and now he can't guard a chubby Cabbage Patch looking mother fucker!

Wow. The Bucks just pissed away an 18 point lead in 3 minutes. Does Giannis actually have a good jumpshot, or is he just lucky tonight? He was bricking everything in the first 2 games.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Jared Dudley is eating Noah for lunch. It's insane how far Noah has fallen off since last year; he won defensive player of the year and got MVP votes and now he can't guard a chubby Cabbage Patch looking mother fucker!

I agree Noah isn't as good as last year but he was matched up on a shooting guard by the three point line.

Evan turner has been impressive.

Top Bottom