• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

knicks

Some of these first round series are going to be very difficult to watch. The few good ones are in the WC and unfortunately those games start really late. Clippers/Spurs might be the best first round series and it starts at 10:30 for east coast people. Kinda stinks.

God I wish TNT had the west this year, give me Kevin Harlan any day over Jackson and JVG...

I'm actually surprised JVG didn't get fired after his little comment about the masters a while ago.

Too bad Anthony Davis didn't get sleep last night because he looks tired out there. Is Ambien a banned substance in the NBA? He could have used some of that last night

74490-dave-chappelle-victory-dance-g-JM7W.gif

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Not that I'm hating on Anthony Davis seeing the Playoff Light...but what I wouldn't have given to see how YNB would be fairing right now.

What did he say about the Masters?

He made a pot shot about em for their racist past during a game while they were promoting the masters.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2015/04/09/jeff-van-gundy-takes-a-shot-at-the-masters-history-of-discrimination-during-espn-telecast/

Lots of people in the media thought he was going to get fired considering Augusta has gotten commentators fired for less and ESPN had just finally gotten coverage of the Masters.

He made a pot shot about em for their racist past during a game while they were promoting the masters.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2015/04/09/jeff-van-gundy-takes-a-shot-at-the-masters-history-of-discrimination-during-espn-telecast/

Lots of people in the media thought he was going to get fired considering Augusta has gotten commentators fired for less and ESPN had just finally gotten coverage of the Masters.

JVG da god

This is pretty great.

Start of the 4th quarter pretty much exemplifies how important Curry is to our offense. Curry's shooting gives everybody else spacing create. Without it, everything just stagnates and they go back to being an above average jump shooting team.

Crisco

Banned
Yeah, if Davis starts hitting a bunch of 3s along with the rest of his game then just keep the MVP trophy parked in his living room for the the foreseeable future.

The Brow has been unbelievable this quarter. He caught that one ball three feet above the rim. Golden State is going to sweep but it's exciting that NO is making them work.

Top Bottom