• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

zychi

Banned
whats up with the UC crowd? Sounds like a regular season game.
Saturday afternoon game against Mil. Been leading the whole game. Besides the "refs you suck" chant, not much to do.

Im also assuming you're watching a national broadcast, because the crowd is loud as hell on csn

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Saturday afternoon game against Mil. Been leading the whole game. Besides the "refs you suck" chant, not much to do.

Im also assuming you're watching a national broadcast, because the crowd is loud as hell on csn

Ah ok, yea watching on espn

ViciousDS

Banned
So I switched between fox sports in Milwaukee and ESPN....holy shit....lol ESPN is quiet with some clapping while fox is the crowd fucking restless and loud as hell.

Wish I was home to watch CSN. Who's the broadcasters ATM? Is Stacy king announcing?

ViciousDS

Banned
Derrick rose finally playing minutes due to playoffs.....but is Michael carter Williams enough to prepare him for Irving.

Edit: not Gibson!!!!!!!!!!

Dirk had a fantastic last few weeks of the regular season.

I'm hoping he just learned from his many years of watching aging players like Duncan and was just holding back quite a bit getting his body ready for the playoffs and now he will turn it on and look more like his former self.

Will be a fun series!

Calm down. Need to win 4 games to win series. Also, tougher road ahead with Cavs. I'd feel good if the Bulls beat the Cavs and Lebron.
Calm down bro. Too many dumb unforced turnovers still. I feel really confident though that the defense can come through late in the game.
Bulls should only trend upward from here. Offense turned the ball over way too much, and Pau was deadweight on offense, but they were on fire shooting, and Rose looked quick and decisive.

I know I should temper my hype, but that was a great first look at a team with so many questions.

Bulls should only trend upward from here. Offense turned the ball over way too much, and Pau was deadweight on offense, but they were on fire shooting, and Rose looked quick and decisive.

I know I should temper my hype, but that was a great first look at a team with so many questions.

The first playoff game is always jittery because the stakes are so high.

F this, I'ma go play videogames.

mark-cuban.jpg

JNA

Banned
Mavs turning the ball over early.

Also how did Rondo become such a scrub? I mean I know he regressed...a lot. But my god he sucks.

Resilient

This stadium is so loud.

Fkn LOL JNA with the weak troll attempt.

This series will be f'd. Dallas a good chance to steal this first game tho. Let's Go Mavs.

JNA

Banned
This stadium is so loud.

Fkn LOL JNA with the weak troll attempt.

This series will be f'd. Dallas a good chance to steal this first game tho. Let's Go Mavs.

Troll attempt? I'm rooting for you guys to beat the Rockets. But Rondo better step it up.

Top Bottom