• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Warriors played like they were in the all-star game in the 3rd. Instead of adding to the lead, decided to disrespect their opponents and play foolish ball.

Kerr has gotta let them have it for that

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
I would say the Pelicans should have a little hope as they made GS Sweat...but really, that's not the case at all. Lots of missed free throws, Curry not really that hot from 3, and Klay not looking great.

If two of those things are remedied, good night.

LOL at Curry seeming like "meh" in this post game interview.

Warriors played like they were in the all-star game in the 3rd. Instead of adding to the lead, decided to disrespect their opponents and play foolish ball.

Kerr has gotta let them have it for that

That's the big difference b/t the dubs and the Spurs. Spurs don't let up whereas dubs still want to style on the other team.

Also, there were a ton of blown layups in the second half. That shouldn't happen with the dubs game 2..Though I expect AD to come out dominating next game now that he knows he can get his way against the W's..

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
That's the big difference b/t the dubs and the Spurs. Spurs don't let up whereas dubs still want to style on the other team.

Also, there were a ton of blown layups in the second half. That shouldn't happen with the dubs game 2..Though I expect AD to come out dominating next game now that he knows he can get his way against the W's..

Big problem is still that the Warriors are crap when Curry isn't on the floor. It is super odd that the local media talks about how great their bench is but the results on the courts have been really poor (especially post all star break). In fact, it isn't just the bench as this team can't score even with all their starters in if Curry isn't in the game. If they don't step up the Warriors are going to make the finals.

The Raptors have good fans, I hope they get a championship (or at least close) at some point

Wiggins x Bennent will play for the rapters in the future and get them a title :p

missed the wizards game but Pierce the god ready

Bulls vs Cavs would be a great semi if they both dont fuck up the first round, dont think either will.

Dubs can't just lay off like that. This is the playoffs. They always blow people away and then get complacent. Next game I want a double digit win.

This game is going to opposite on how I thought it was going to go.

Hopefully Chicago can learn some defense to go along with this offense.

PAwLzFL.gif

ViciousDS

Banned
Crowds at the UC always suck.
My favorite thing is that everyone is supposed to wear red but no one really gives enough shits to try.

Problem is there playing the bucks.... The real fans bought tickets for the Bradley center or whatever Milwaukee's stadiums is....because the tickets are on average $400 cheaper lol.

Damn DRose knocking threes.

United center can be real loud..... See the okc game and when the bulls broke Miami's streak two years ago. Also bulls vs Brooklyn series was fucking loud as hell.

Top Bottom