• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

EsteemedInfantileEquestrian.gif

He would have had the game winner if Deandre didn't touch it in the cylinder.

He would have had them up one with plenty of time for Spurs to answer. Which they very well might have. Damn you Clippers fans more butthurt than me and I'm a Kentucky bball fan. Have some fucking dignity in getting beat.

I rather blame Blake for missing two ft, and a open man(deandre) on that play. Oh, and don't forget that stupid tech by Paul. I should just blame the entire team for blowing another game. :p
Blake went 5/19 or something like that since the hot start.

Western conference winning the title this year.

No it isn't. It screws over people going for put backs. Blake's shot was clearly going to go out. Let them have a chance at putting it back in. Why should it matter if it's on the rim?

If it doesn't matter for the offense then it can't matter for the defensive player either. If you're for abolishing goaltending too then, yeah, let's do it.

(By do it I mean no goaltending would make for absurd hilarity)

No it isn't. It screws over people going for put backs. Blake's shot was clearly going to go out. Let them have a chance at putting it back in. Why should it matter if it's on the rim?

You will be the guy that let's Jedis alter the games from the stands. What will you call it? Force Clutch? Blake a Sith confirmed.

random25

Can you really blame him for not trusting blakes non clutch?

Hahaha I hear ya. It would have been all over if Blake made his late game FTs in the first place.

What did he do ? Sorry I'm not watching it live

Offensive goal tending. Potential game-winning basket got nullified.

I rather blame Blake for missing two ft, and a open man(deandre) on that play. Oh, and don't forget that stupid tech by Paul. I should just blame the entire team for blowing another game. :p

Yeah, at that tight of the game Blake just choked, though he almost redeemed himself right there at the last seconds lol.

wtf??? context please

End of game with shot clock going down. Chris Paul shoots. Shot clock goes off. Paul misses and DeAndre gets the rebound with about 3 seconds left but he thinks it's the end of the 4th quarter because of the shot clock. Paul flips out telling him to shoot it but he doesn't before regulation actually does end.

Ninjimbo

If it doesn't matter for the offense then it can't matter for the defensive player either. If you're for abolishing goaltending too then, yeah, let's do it.
I want the defense to be able snatch the ball off the rim too if it's coming out. With that dumb rule you can't touch the ball even an inch of it is circling around the rim. I hate it.

Don't the Euro leagues eliminate that basket interference crap? Stern talked about changing that rule for years. It's the only thing I really wanted him to do and he never did.

Top Bottom