• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Why do you folks hate the Clippers?

Legit question, curious. I'm a Lakers fanboy, but they've been such a butt monkey for so long I don't mind seeing them succeed.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity

Legit question, curious. I'm a Lakers fanboy, but they've been such a butt monkey for so long I don't mind seeing them succeed.
Their demeanor and behavior on the court is annoying and they have done nothing to earn it.

I feel like I'm the only Heat fan rooting for the Spurs. I support Beautiful Basketball over Kia ad spam, Chris Paul nutshots, everything that is Matt Barnes, that douche JJ Redick, that underachieving annoying Heat killer Jamal Crawford, Fat Baby Davis, Spencer Fox News Hawes, Doc Rivers' stupid facial expressions and incessant whining, etc...

I've decided who I want to win tonight's game and who I'd like the Rockets to face in the 2nd round. I won't post it out of fear of jinxing them. But I will say that I just read an article that cemented this choice. I cannot wait for round 2 to start. I really hope the Rockets can make it to the next round.

They are whiners. Doc is a whiner. Paul is a whiner. Blake is a whiner. And it's infected the entire team. Refs and opposing teams hate them for it, and it's probably going to end up costing them.

Macadinho

Banned
As much as I as a Warriors fan hate the Clippers I'd still rather play the Spurs. If we beat the Western Conference finalist I reckon we'll win the whole thing so I'd rather beat the defending Champions outright and be a "legitimate championship" which would help us achieve that than have to deal with the debate "Oh they beat .... (lets say the Cavs for arguments sake without Love) when they were down ___ player".

Raziel

Floppers (Paul, Blake, Crawford), dirty players/fake tough guys (Paul, Barnes), posturers/preeners (Blake, Deandre), whiners (Doc, the entire team).

DMczaf

I love it when everyone is laughing after a joke or clip, and then Shaq says some lame ass Shaqjoke and it gets quiet as fuck.

TomShoe

Banned
If god is real, the Clippers will lose.

Into

Clips seemed destined to overcome this and head for the finals

But they also tend to unravel and shit themselves, wont happen with Spurs. They are experienced. They wont play a bad game like they did in G6

I dunno, but what i do know is that Chris Webber is the coolest motherfucker in the world and always has been. He is so smooth and chill

Just ran into Russell Westbrook at encore beach club. Dude was cool he said no pictures but he said hi to everyone that came up. Told him to go back to Seattle and he just smiled lol

Top Bottom