• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

maladroid

After thinking about it some more, I think the Spurs and the Clips are equally terrible matchups for Houston. With the Clips, Blake and DJ would feast on Josh Smith and Dwight. If the Rockets play the Spurs, Pop would just put Kawhi on Harden for 40 minutes and Houston would be fucked.
Did you even watch the Mavs series? Like any of them?

dream

Yeah, you're right. They did beat the big 3 of Amare Stoudemire, Rajon RondoJose Barea, and Charlie Villanueva.

maladroid

In the first two games, Harden shoots 36% and 29% from the field. We win both games by double digits. For the series, Howard, Smith, Brewer and Jones averaged double digits in points. Smith averaged 17 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists coming off the bench and was doing this. But sure, hold on to notion that it was all Harden.

dream

The problem is that Blake Griffin and Deandre Jordan are worlds better than the 2015 versions of Dirk and Tyson.

TomShoe

Banned
Fuck the Clippers.

Fuck the Clippers.

Fuck the Clippers.

Fuck the Clippers.

Fuck the Clippers.

San Antonio, I'm sending you all my energy, just beat these pretenders in Game 7. That's all I ask.

as a fan of the game, i respect the spurs and their beautiful game.

as a heat fan, i'm hoping the clips win out. still hurting from that ass whooping they gave us last year.

Saw this on Reddit. I got a snicker out of it.

cXWVjwq.png

Vyer

After thinking about it some more, I think the Spurs and the Clips are equally terrible matchups for Houston. With the Clips, Blake and DJ would feast on Josh Smith and Dwight. If the Rockets play the Spurs, Pop would just put Kawhi on Harden for 40 minutes and Houston would be fucked.

I don't like either series, but I guess I'd probably prefer the Spurs. Clippers negate one of Houstons big strengths with a front court of Deandre and Blake. And a healthy CP3 is a nightmare for the Beverly-less PG situation. Just a bad matchup. The only saving grace there is LA's nonexistent bench, whereas the Rox 2nd unit includes Smith and Brewer.

At least with the Spurs Parker isn't 100%, Green and Manu aren't shooting well, they're more likely to struggle with Dwight-Smith-TJones, and they'll be coming off a 7 game. That and their regular season match ups have been a little better than the Clippers series.

But yeah, tough either way.

dream

Shit, Blake played games 5 and 6 while suffering from influenza. That's one more flu game than MJ ever had.

Mxrz

Eh. If Dwight is really back to his old Orlando self, I'll take the Rockets over either. Might do it anyway if Harden gets his mind right.

K.C. Johnson retweeted
Andrew Gruman ‏@AndrewGruman 10m10 minutes ago
MCW said the dentist had to put a few of his teeth back into place last night. He suffered a few chipped teeth from the blow from Dunleavy.

If Bosh/the Heat didn't fall apart, they probably would've been on that list for getting Dragic. But of course our team fell apart and became completely undone not even hours after that trade.

With the Mavs out of the playoffs (And unfortunately Rondo) don't we need a new OT title?

yes we do :D just post your suggestions. Will change it after spurs clips game 7. s/o to cornballer for helping us change the title everytime we need.

|OT|Doc Rivers is not one to complain
jnc I like this.

"If you locked DeAndre Jordan in the gym overnight & said no dunks, he'd have six points in the morning."

-Charles Barkley”
lTeC3cL.gif

I don't know how Gar Forman got any votes for exec of the year. What did he do? Luck out that Melo decided to chase money instead of a ring and alienate one of the best coaches in the league?

Now we all wait for dat Clips Spurs game... Tomorrow is gonna be incredible a game 7 then may-pac. I still remember Pacquiao showed up way too late for his Bradley fight because of the Celtics-Heat game 7 lol.

Top Bottom