• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

spyder_ur

Series over.

Yeah, I guess I'll skip game 7. Thanks for letting me know. Saturday is a busy sports day so that makes it easier (holy crap we will get this awesome game 7 in addition to the derby, fight, and other stuff on Saturday? Sports heaven.)

dream

What heart. What toughness. I'm so happy that I can't even bring myself to go back and idiot-shame everyone who said the Clips were going to get the Rockets Twitter treatment.

spyder_ur

Hell of an effort by the Clippers. Got to give them credit. Winning two do-or-die games in this series on the road vs. the Spurs. That's fantastic.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Yeah, I guess I'll skip game 7. Thanks for letting me know. Saturday is a busy sports day so that makes it easier (holy crap we will get this awesome game 7 in addition to the derby, fight, and other stuff on Saturday? Sports heaven.)

You're welcome.

I stayed up for this lame ass gam. Spurs went the distance last year too but I'm not very confident they'll take game 7, they just haven't looked well this series.

Finally got an authentic Spurs jersey (Robinson) after 25 years of being a fan of the team. This will be another year they goin to the top,that is if they get their asses in gear. GO SPURS!

Parker and Manu were utterly useless. Kawhi had a quiet offensive disaster going 3-15. Pop made every wrong decision. Patty Mills wasted 9 seconds of a 10 second game down by 4 when he's also allowed to shoot 3s. Awful game all around. Here's to hoping the bounce back game is better.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
Man not to drag up the last game, but as a 90s kid who grew up in chicago, I was pumped when Pippen got up and took his jacket off after the little hit. He was like Piccolo or something cruising into battle.

WarmAlertBlackbuck.gif

dream

After thinking about it some more, I think the Spurs and the Clips are equally terrible matchups for Houston. With the Clips, Blake and DJ would feast on Josh Smith and Dwight. If the Rockets play the Spurs, Pop would just put Kawhi on Harden for 40 minutes and Houston would be fucked.

Eos

just looked at the current playoff stats so far of parker, green, and ginobli
these guys have been awful

Fjordson

Man not to drag up the last game, but as a 90s kid who grew up in chicago, I was pumped when Pippen got up and took his jacket off after the little hit. He was like Piccolo or something cruising into battle.

WarmAlertBlackbuck.gif
Lmfao! So true. Pippin is awesome.

WarmAlertBlackbuck.gif

Pippen looks like he can still go. Aging much better than Mike.

I know the Spurs are playing with house money and the inevitability of reality is going to smack me in the face very soon, but I really hope they win on Saturday then the next series then the next series forever and ever for the rest of my life.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

WarmAlertBlackbuck.gif
Still the Greatest Bull Ever.

Top Bottom