• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bessy67

A lot of the calls were subjective but the putback after the buzzer was blatant and game-changing. Can't believe they can't review that. Unbelievable
But they did review the blatant game-changing flagrant call and still got it wrong, so...

Could Wisconsin beat an NBA team

hPqcKMe.png

entremet

I'm not saying they could beat the Knicks...but they could beat the Knicks.

Nope. The pool of talent in the NBA is much more concentrated. Most of these college players will be working in offices in a few years, much less touching a basketball for money.

Sanjuro

Nope. The pool of talent in the NBA is much more concentrated. Most of these college players will be working in offices in a few years, much less touching a basketball for money.

A slice of pizza and Dwayne Wade beat the Knicks.

...and neither of those things play basketball!

Kevtones

Wisconsin 72-65 over Oregon
Wisconsin 79-72 over UNC
Wisconsin 85-78 over Arizona
Wisconsin 71-64 over Kentucky

Lucky number 7 for reals.

iamblades

Note to Cal:

Next time have your crew watch game tape Boss.

Really? That's your takeaway from that outcome?

We didn't lose because we weren't prepared for that Wisc does. We lost because we got outrebounded by a huge margin. That's not a scheme thing, that's an effort and just plain luck with the bounces thing.

Fjordson

Man I feel sick. One of the roughest sports losses I've ever experienced. And who knows how many more opportunities we'll have if Cal leaves soon.

I should watch the game on Monday because it'll probably be a hell of a game, but I think I'm too depressed to even think of college bball. Ugh =[

Kevtones

Kentucky lost because they tightened up at the end. They played poorly on offense and Wisconsin got a bunch of favorable calls in the last four minutes.

Man I feel sick. One of the roughest sports losses I've ever experienced. And who knows how many more opportunities we'll have if Cal leaves soon.

I should watch the game on Monday because it'll probably be a hell of a game, but I think I'm too depressed to even think of college bball. Ugh =[

honestly I know it hurts but this was basically a pickem game breh

yall chipped a few years back dont get greedy...

Bessy67

First world problems. As a Marquette fan this entire season was torture. Last season wasn't that much fun either, but at least DaVante Gardner was still here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom