• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I feel sick. One of the roughest sports losses I've ever experienced. And who knows how many more opportunities we'll have if Cal leaves soon.

I should watch the game on Monday because it'll probably be a hell of a game, but I think I'm too depressed to even think of college bball. Ugh =[
I know it sucks, and in your position I doubt I'd watch the game Monday.

However, re: UK's future... you guys are a blue blood school, you'll be fine. Just don't hire some useless clown like UCLA did.

DrZeus

My chick a badger alum. Gives us a reason to turn up! I was rooting for uk because history but eh. I actually hope uw wins. Bo deserves one.

CBzDfv5UgAEWWl5.jpg:large
Fuck yeah

iamblades

You guys better not get all high and mighty now though, you guys have to go out there on Monday and beat Duke or I will forever hold a grudge against all things wisconsin for handing those assholes a championship.

Beating UK is one thing, that happens from time to time. Beating UK then losing to Duke is unacceptable.

Fjordson

honestly I know it hurts but this was basically a pickem game breh

yall chipped a few years back dont get greedy...
True, but 40-0 man. That would have been such a neat accomplishment. We came so close.

Losing in the tourney always sucks, but I think this one is hitting me a little extra because of the undefeated streak.

That's easier said than done. No sane person wants the UK job because the fans are retarded.
Then Cal is insane?

That's overblown. If UK is willing to pay big bucks, as they should be, they'll find somebody great to take the reins. The only real problem is when fan support vastly dwarfs administration support ($$$$). e.g. when expectations are eternally too high, because while your rabid fans desperately want a winner, your university views the athletic department as a money producing machine and not something to invest in.

Not that I would be a fan of such a school or anything!

Man I feel sick. One of the roughest sports losses I've ever experienced. And who knows how many more opportunities we'll have if Cal leaves soon.

I should watch the game on Monday because it'll probably be a hell of a game, but I think I'm too depressed to even think of college bball. Ugh =[

Look at the bright side - it's one less Championship the NCAA will strip from you a few years after Cal leaves.

I'v just spent the last 5mins running around my house yelling. This is freaking amazing.

Congratulations to this Badger team. Congratulations to Bo.

Now let's go fuck up Duke.

iamblades

Cal got out coached last game but had the talent in the court to pull it off

He wasn't going to luck out again

Eh the biggest issue was the rebounding margin, which I don't put on Cal. He certainly started to burn clock way too soon though, and it made our guys play tight and not execute like they had been.

Mrbob

Did anyone check to see if Ashley Judd is ok?

Happy to see the best closing team in the league this year take over at the end of the game.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
People need to call out Kentucky in this post game interview for not shaking hands at the end

Why would anyone expect differently from a Calipari-coached team?

Gorillaz

Eh the biggest issue was the rebounding margin, which I don't put on Cal. He certainly started to burn clock way too soon though, and it made our guys play tight and not execute like they had been.

yea the offensive rebounding threw them off from the getgo

Bessy67

Man, why do they make these poor kids go up in front of the media after a loss like that? I can understand in the pro leagues where the players have it written into their contracts, but this just seems mean spirited.

MIMIC

Banned
Man, why do they make these poor kids go up in front of the media after a loss like that? I can understand in the pro leagues where the players have it written into their contracts, but this just seems mean spirited.

Heh, I was thinking the same thing.

pay them

Jarate

Banned
Gotta make money brah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom