• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Then Cal is insane?

That's overblown. If UK is willing to pay big bucks, as they should be, they'll find somebody great to take the reins. The only real problem is when fan support vastly dwarfs administration support ($$$$).
Yeah, support had never been a issue. Hell, Cal makes more money than 29 out of 30 NBA coaches. And we've had 5 different coaches win a title. But still, Cal's run has been insane, even in light of UK's history. I'll be sad when leaves. And that may happen very soon.

Also, we'll never have a chance to go undefeared like this again. To let that slip away puts a little extra sting into it.

Fjordson

I will say that, even though they ended our season, Wisconsin is really great and fun to watch. Likable too. If I wasn't too depressed to watch Monday night I might actually root for them.

iamblades

Yeah, support had never been a issue. Hell, Cal makes more money than 29 out of 30 NBA coaches. And we've had 5 different coaches win a title. But still, Cal's run has been insane, even in light of UK's history. I'll be sad when leaves. And that may happen very soon.

Also, we'll never have a chance to go undefeared like this again. To let that slip away puts a little extra sting into it.

Eh never is a long time, but I know what you mean.

Besides I take comfort in knowing that UK already has an undefeated season, just no title because of the moronic NCAA restrictions on grad students back in the day. Still 40-0 would've been nice.

Now who comes back is the question, and who else do we recruit to reload for next year. I'm going to miss all the guys that leave though, every single player on this team seemed like a good dude.

devilhawk

40-0!

KENTUCKY-FAN-HIGH-FIVE-FAIL.gif

How disappointing I guess the Kentucky players were up playing too much Smash Bros. Lol. Duke vs Kentucky would have been awesome. Duke looked impressive taking care of Spartans. Can't believe Duke has another title opportunity. Damn it. I wanted Kentucky beat them, but Notre Dame game kind of started my doubts that this team could be had.

Okay. I'm back.

Congrats Wisconsin. Not sure if I will be watching the game because the streak coming to an end like this fucking sucks but I hope you all beat Duke and I say that for the most selfish reasons possible.

Anyways, Buck, get out of here with that tOSU football swap crap!
Even though you are right, a lot of our fans do root for you all
. I hate rooting for tOSU in any situation. No idea why I hate you guys so much, I think a lot of it has to do with your passionate fans I have encountered tend to rub me the wrong way. Perhaps it is their similar passion that drives me up the wall and having been a resident of both states; (Ohio for only 3 of my soon to be 27 years of wisdom) I have the right to hate you guys.

Edit: Oh, shit and a wild TheNatural appears to throw salt in my wound. What a miraculous day in collegiate sports-gaf. The OG Natural returns.

Edit2: Also, Buck, you may have seen me post this several times before but I live right on the river bordering SE Ohio and western WV, so there are plenty of your alls kind around here as well. Can't get away from you guys. I have visited your campus before and appreciate the hell out of your school and what it has accomplished and given to many of my friends that went there.

One of the best games of the tournament, I just wish the officiating was more professional. From missing the slap across the face to missing the easy shot clock violation near the end. Yes you let the players play but don't screw up the easy ones.

alejob

So, which players leave from UK?
WCS and KAT for sure. Lyles probably. Twins are a toss up to me.

WCS and KAT should. No one else is ready. I'm not sure if the twins are talented enough. It's hard to tell when they don't play the entire game. Maybe Lyles like you said.

Okay. I'm back.

Congrats Wisconsin. Not sure if I will be watching the game because the streak coming to an end like this fucking sucks but I hope you all beat Duke and I say that for the most selfish reasons possible.

Anyways, Buck, get out of here with that tOSU football swap crap!
Even though you are right, a lot of our fans do root for you all
. I hate rooting for tOSU in any situation. No idea why I hate you guys so much, I think a lot of it has to do with your passionate fans I have encountered tend to rub me the wrong way. Perhaps it is their similar passion that drives me up the wall and having been a resident of both states; (Ohio for only 3 of my soon to be 27 years of wisdom) I have the right to hate you guys.

Edit: Oh, shit and a wild TheNatural appears to throw salt in my wound. What a miraculous day in collegiate sports-gaf. The OG Natural returns.

Its the kentucky/cincy way, jump on whatever teams bandwagon is doing good at the time.

Proelite

So....

I've picked the final four correct. (#1 in the neogaf bracket).

I have Wisconsin beating us for the ship.

FML.

Kacar

That is an old Drake photo I'm pretty sure.

Saw one funny tweet saying that should be his new album cover titled "Almost Perfect".

I CALLED WISCONSIN - DUKE FINAL

MY BRACKET IS SAVED

FROM 44TH PERCENTILE TO 88TH PERCENTILE IN ONE NIGHT

ON WISCONSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ehh... People from Cincinnati aren't allowed to like UC and tOSU? Okay bud.

Sure if youre consistent and then also not like IU/Xavier/UK when those teams are doing good at act like you hate the others. I always think back to the year UC made the sugar bowl and all the cincy people were all LOL bUCkeye state lololol. And then they got thumped and when tOSU when beast mode this year guess who was back rooting for tOSU...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom