• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nice.

I give some benefit of the doubt. You don't want to be the next Adam Morrison being mocked on TV for crying. Rather than "fuck you, you cheaters' it's more of a 'this is the worst moment of my life' kinda thing.

Or, they are assholes. But, benefit of the doubt.

EDIT:' fuck that nigga' lol lol lol Classless babies.

Now he HAS to go pro to avoid the discipline Cal would give him if he stayed.

Topper

Sure if youre consistent and then also not like IU/Xavier/UK when those teams are doing good at act like you hate the others. I always think back to the year UC made the sugar bowl and all the cincy people were all LOL bUCkeye state lololol. And then they got thumped and when tOSU when beast mode this year guess who was back rooting for tOSU...

Ya I guess I can agree with that, growing up in the cincy/nky area you definitely see people hover to whatever team is doing better. I will always root for UC and tOSU tho, hate Xavier/UK/IU/Louisville. I guess being a bengals fan has taught me to deal with disappointment and not jump ship.

I always kind of feel uneasy about making these 19 and 20 year olds go up and answer questions like that after a tough loss, expecting them to be in good moods or something...I mean, should they act "professional" even though the NCAA insists they aren't?

I always kind of feel uneasy about making these 19 and 20 year olds go up and answer questions like that after a tough loss, expecting them to be in good moods or something...I mean, should they act "professional" even though the NCAA insists they aren't?

These guys will be in the NBA next year so they gotta learn sometime.

Just got back from where I was watching the Wisc-UK game. Damn fun game to watch. Certainly some really questionable calls, especially as a Badgers fan, but I think it kinda balanced out with the missed shot clock violation that ended in our benefit.

Bring on Duke!

Harrisons might fuck em up on the way.

b6zsDxS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom