• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbob

Wisconsin went through UNC, Arizona, Kentucky and Duke if they win. It will appear more impressive since Arizona went against Providence in the middle of that run

You can make a legitimate argument the Badgers defeated the best three teams in the country besides themselves (Duke, Arizona, Kentucky) if they cut down the nets tonight.

DarkFlow

Banned
Wisconsin went through UNC, Arizona, Kentucky and Duke if they win. It will appear more impressive since Arizona went against Providence in the middle of that run

Lol at that YoU Know I'm really a Duke fan shirt.

That Providence team was damn good. They beat the crap out of duke that year lol.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Decided to go to the game. Sea of red here tonight. Wisconsin fans are so polite! Everyone I've talked to has wished us good luck. Such a contrast to what the UK crowd probably would've been like.

DarkFlow

Banned
Decided to go to the game. Sea of red here tonight. Wisconsin fans are so polite! Everyone I've talked to has wished us good luck. Such a contrast to what the UK crowd probably would've been like.

Judging by the way they handled the loss, you would likely be dead already.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
That Providence team was damn good. They beat the crap out of duke that year lol.

That wasn't a very good Duke team that year, one year removed from getting bounced by Eastern Michigan and 2 years removed from not even making the dance.

I think I'm going to make myself scarce for a bit. Good luck Badger gaf, and if you get the win, then maybe Bo Ryan will finally stop being thought of as 3rd after Izzo and Matta. The guy is honestly one of the more underrated coaches in the game, thought so since the game you won in 2010.

Apparently theyre much different there then in Madison, but also the trash fans didnt travel to indy/neutral game so.

Apparently theyre much different there then in Madison, but also the trash fans didnt travel to indy/neutral game so.

IDK man, it really depends on who we're playing. I remember everyone being super nice to Nebraska fans after Melvin Gordon set the rushing record. Felt more sorry for them than anything. Though if Minnesota or Ohio State came to town, there would probably be some drunken animosity.

IDK man, it really depends on who we're playing. I remember everyone being super nice to Nebraska fans after Melvin Gordon set the rushing record. Felt more sorry for them than anything. Though if Minnesota or Ohio State came to town, there would probably be some drunken animosity.

My experiences in Madison have been different, once after a win and once after a loss.

Mrbob

Yeah, the state wants the Badgers to win yet it isn't college basketball crazy like Kentucky. If the Badgers lose there will be disappointment but it isn't the end of the world.

Having said that, Duke is in the title picture every couple years. It has been over 70 for Wisconsin. Let us have this one. :p

I was following up on my ESPN bracket tonight, having forgotten about it since I submitted it. And here I had the entire Final Four correct plus the Wisky-Duke title game match-up. Which really rustles my jimmies since in my only money bracket I had UVA and Gonzaga in the Final Four, blech! Oh well.

knicks

Honestly, how can you not be rooting for Wisconsin? Not only are they home grown with three starters coming from Wisconsin, but it's nice to see new blood.

And with Wisconsin not even having 1 four star rank player, while Duke has multiple 5 star recruits makes it pretty unbelievable when looking at who has the more talent.

Edit: Never mind Dekker is a 5 star recruit, I'm talking out of my ass.

I don't know why CBS thinks there's a game tonight. Stop it.

bryannolnekf.gif

bryannolnekf.gif

bryannolnekf.gif

To be serious, good luck to both teams and fanbases.

Honestly, how can you not be rooting for Wisconsin? Not only are they home grown with three starters coming from Wisconsin, but it's nice to see new blood.

And with Wisconsin not even having 1 four star rank player, while Duke has multiple 5 star recruits makes it pretty unbelievable when looking at who has the more talent.

The better question is, how was Dekker not an McD's All American when Isaiah Hicks was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom