• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surge

sjkgev2dimfycyfxihxg.gif

LOL excellent gif

RoKKeR

Maybe the best part about that shot is right after he makes it there's no ridiculous celebration, he's right back to playing D on the inbound. Love it.

Oh and the whole 'coach who's his dad w/torn ACL from celebrating falling off his stool' thing is pretty good too.

spyder_ur

Maybe the best part about that shot is right after he makes it there's no ridiculous celebration, he's right back to playing D on the inbound. Love it.

Oh and the whole 'coach who's his dad w/torn ACL from celebrating falling off his stool' thing is pretty good too.

Holy shit, that's the coach who got hurt during the celebration from the conference tourney? That's amazing. I wasn't listening with any sound, just watching.

Thank you gaf. I'm lol!! Coach sold that celebration better than Cena

Phew Bruins with the lead.. Need a great start to the 2nd

Kevtones

Now THAT was magic. Wow.

:D

I had both teams losing in the 32 so all my S16 are alive. I had Texas beating Butler though...

JNA

Banned
Now that my bracket is pretty much fucked, I want to see Kentucky lose today just to witness history...

And the lolz.

Meier

The end of that Baylor game was absolutely incredible. I'm sitting here yelling at the screen about how they're wasting the possession and what a terrible shot selection that was and then BAM. Amazing.

Kentucky losing to Hampton would be the biggest upset in a long time. A loooooong time.

BBN would riot and destroy Louisville and then they would move over to Lexington and destroy that too.

JNA

Banned
Will never happen. I'll take a 6 month ban if Kentucky falls today.

I know but imagine if it did!? 0_0

Kentucky losing to Hampton would be the biggest upset in a long time. A loooooong time.

BBN would riot and destroy Louisville and then they would move over to Lexington and destroy that too.

Not long time, EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR! Biggest in sports history as far as I can recall.

He fucked his knee up celebrating when they won to get into the tourney so he had to coach from a stool. That was his son who hit the game winner. Awesome.
I'm hoping for our coaches son to lead the way and finish this game off. Also get well Larry Brown. He's a gamer

Xeroblade

He fucked his knee up celebrating when they won to get into the tourney so he had to coach from a stool. That was his son who hit the game winner. Awesome.

Well no wonder. I wouldnt have thrown myself out of a stool too if that was my son hitting that shot lol.

PhatSaqs

Banned
Kevin Ware (the dude that gruesomely snapped his leg a couple years ago) also plays for Georgia St. They have quite the story working.

JNA

Banned
Well no wonder. I wouldnt have thrown myself out of a stool too if that was my son hitting that shot lol.

Not just the shot, but also 12 of the last 13 points was by his son too.

He pulled a Tracy McGrady lol. (Well Tracy did it 30 seconds but semantics :p)

gutshot

I really should've seen this Cinderella story coming.

Yeah, reading up on the team it just seemed like destiny that this would be THE Cinderella team this year. That's why I have them going to the Sweet 16. The fact that they have a pretty good RPI as well helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom