• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoosTrax

I didn't do a bracket, so I'm rooting for all the upsets. Well not all all, but I do love seeing underdogs win, especially when they have an epic mascot like a mutha-effing dragon.

I actually can't believe how long that UCLA/SMU halftime lasted. 40+min?
LLShC.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I didn't do a bracket, so I'm rooting for all the upsets. Well not all all, but I do love seeing underdogs win, especially when they have an epic mascot like a mutha-effing dragon.

I'm all for upsets when its helps us for a change. Usually only one of the 2 opening days is rife with upsets. The other is usually chalk.

Meier

That three point play for Butler feels like the game. Texas has been awful in the 2nd and can't buy a bucket.

JNA

Banned
SMU is so freaking boring. And their offense is a complete utter mess. So glad I picked UCLA this game.

Larry Brown needs to retire.

Piano

Banned
Is anyone else watching this Texas / Butler game?
How did either of these teams get into the tournament?
Texas is playing beyond terribly.

Meier

Man. Refs giving some REALLY ticky-tack fouls to Butler. You can't do that when they're in the double bonus.. refs taking over the game.

Bad call on that offensive goaltending too.

spyder_ur

Man. Refs giving some REALLY ticky-tack fouls to Butler. You can't do that when they're in the double bonus.. refs taking over the game.

Bad call on that offensive goaltending too.

Yeah, some really tight calls. They were in the double bonus with like 10 minutes to go.

Butler has specialized in winning ugly for years now.

That National Championship game with UConn set the sport back like 10 years. In general, scoring is way down whereas the NBA's is way up. Whereas in general it makes me watch less college basketball because the quality is so poor, it might actually work to the benefit of the tournament because it is more likely to produce closer games.

Fjordson

How does Texas only have 4 free throws this half with their interior presence?

so many commercials
Constant stoppages is one of the most annoying things about college bball. Media breaks are a given, but coaches get way too many timeouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom