• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1SSY

UCLA upset was the only one I got today. Figured they would give SMU a game and had a good shot. That along with the media motivating them by saying they did not belong.

Holy Shiiieeett!! Alive!!! We still dancing!!

fi9STit.gif

By this definition. NC State's tip in air ball win over Houston isn't valid. That was offensive goal tending then. Ball wasn't even on course for the rim in this game. Such total fucking bullshit.

I know the rules are probably different in NCAA but its goaltending per this NBA rule:

g. Touch any live ball from within the playing area that is on its downward flight with an opportunity to touch the basket ring. This is considered to be a "field goal attempt" or trying for a goal.

Jeff-DSA

So we can all agree that we have just witnessed the absolute worst "game-winning" shot in the history of the sport, right?

Surge

4 losses so far in my bracket

And I picked Ole Miss and Ohio St. and both are losing so far.

This might be the worst start I have ever had with picks.

Fjordson

I'll probably get another one wrong now with Ohio State down 12 to VCU. One of the worst opening days I've had in years lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom