• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisco

Banned
lol they gave UNC a matchup with Harvard? They would beat this team 10/10 times, too much size and athleticism.

DarkFlow

Banned
I'm 4/8 but already down a Final four team. Other then Iowa St and Baylor (sweet 16) I still have all my sweet 16 and elite 8 teams.

5/8, lost an Elite Eight team but my final 4 is still intact so far. Just praying for the big upset that I need tonight: c'mon Wofford. Don't let me down. I picked you as a 5-12 upset based on your school name. You can do it!

Fjordson

Finally off work, but what a great start to the tournament today.

All I ask for now is a comfortable UK win without incident. Praying to the bball gods.

Bowser

The refs in this game are fucking horrendous. Harvard flopping all over the place. Amaker learned from the best of course.

Not really paying much attention, because my team sucks now and forever, but I will take a moment from my misery to say...

HAHAHAHAHAHA Big 12!!! Strongest conference in :lol

Velcro Fly

Yep this is over hahaha.

Been a while since I've seen a team lose a 7 point lead in a minute and then today it will be twice I've seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom