• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

As a UK fan, who do I want to win between Cincy and Purdue? I've seen almost all the tourney teams play, but for whatever reason don't know much about these two. Aside from Purdue having decent size.

Velcro Fly

As a UK fan, who do I want to win between Cincy and Purdue? I've seen almost all the tourney teams play, but for whatever reason don't know much about these two. Aside from Purdue having decent size.

it won't matter neither one will score enough to be within 20 of Kentucky

nny

This game...as someone who doesn't usually follow the sport, I have to admit that basketball can be a lot of fun to watch.

Velcro Fly

Purdue is fucking garbage. Painter is a shit coach who can't teach a press break to save his life. They almost gagged away a 10 point lead to Illinois at the end of the regular season with nothing but turnovers against the press and constantly fouling up 10 with 20 seconds to go.

RoKKeR

Why didn't he drive it in there for a 2.... wow. Maybe there wasn't enough time.

Edit: He had no time. That shot was as good as it gets

DominoKid

Purdue is fucking garbage. Painter is a shit coach who can't teach a press break to save his life. They almost gagged away a 10 point lead to Illinois at the end of the regular season with nothing but turnovers against the press and constantly fouling up 10 with 20 seconds to go.

wait what?

NewLib

Banned
Johnny Jones is the new Rick Barnes. There is no reason LSU should not be a top 4 seed with the talent it has. With any other coach, they would come in the season ranked top five next year. Still might with Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom