• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisco

Banned
Holy crap we won.

Also, I feel bad for you LSU fans, I've been there. Like, basically every other week during basketball season.

Bowser

LSU was up 62-48 with 9:15 to go. They promptly missed the rest of their FGs and most of their FTs to end the game on an 18-3 run.

That was a tough game to watch -- NCSU is my alma mater and who I was rooting for, of course, but LSU was my team growing up in Baton Rouge and where I wanted to go until we moved to NC. Shame either had to lose.

UNC and NCSU, wow, tight games.

DominoKid

Darren Rovell ‏@darrenrovell 1m1 minute ago
Shot by BeeJay Anya worth more than $125K to NC State coaches, says @ByBerkowitz. Gottfried alone gets $63K.

Darren Rovell ‏@darrenrovell 4h4 hours ago
VCU covers the +4 at game’s end for gamblers. Loss deprives coach Shaka Smart of a $37,500 bonus (a month’s salary)

i wish i could've made a career just by telling the world putting folks money info in the air like that.

He traveled on that spin move. His pivot foot lifted

You cannot slip your pivot, but you can lift your pivot as long as you shoot or pass before putting the pivot back down. Pivot traveling rules are based on either slipping the pivot or changing your pivot. Your pivot isn't officially changed until the foot comes back down. Like a drop step..every player ever lifts their pivot foot on drop steps, but they are legal.

DominoKid

Where are these Zaxby's? I've never seen one.

in the south. you're not really missing much. Nibblers are kind of dope. rest of it is
sfGpZZZ.gif

AntoneM

On the topic, went to Publix for the first time ever last week. It's nothing special. Safeway is at least as good if not better.

hydruxo

You cannot slip your pivot, but you can lift your pivot as long as you shoot or pass before putting the pivot back down. Pivot traveling rules are based on either slipping the pivot or changing your pivot. Your pivot isn't officially changed until the foot comes back down. Like a drop step..every player ever lifts their pivot foot on drop steps, but they are legal.

He didn't shoot before putting the pivot back down though. You can see it here. He turns, lifts his right foot completely off the ground, comes back down on it then goes up for the shot.

Not a big deal though, the game is over. State won and rightfully so. LSU choked big time.

He didn't shoot before putting the pivot back down though. You can see it here. He turns, lifts his right foot completely off the ground, comes back down on it then goes up for the shot.

Not a big deal though, the game is over. State won and rightfully so. LSU choked big time.

Oh so he slipped his pivot. Imo, pretty minor, but yeah that's a bit of a travel. I'm not sure anyone is really going to catch that in real time. I had to pause it to see his right foot even slip over as he came around. I was only speaking on the basis of simply lifting the pivot which wouldn't be a travel. I didn't know his pivot foot slipped like that.

hydruxo

Oh so he slipped his pivot. Imo, pretty minor, but yeah that's a bit if a travel. I was only speaking on the basis of simply lifting the pivot. I didn't know his pivot foot slipped like that.

Like I said earlier, it's something that a ref would almost never call. That kind of stuff happens all the time but tecnically it is a travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom