• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryseing

did anyone here watch the lsu nc state game? if so could you please fucking kill me? like right now? i dont want to go on living anymore after seeing the end of that ;_;

You guys pulled an us. Congratulations.

That's the exact way State lost to St.Louis last year.

Think Nova is going to cruise Saturday though- they looked awesome earlier today.

Don't fucking remind me about last year. I still have bad flashbacks.

Nova is going to hand our asses to us Saturday if we don't show up in the first half again.

Crisco

Banned
cXBMXoe.gif

andycapps

Is the whole team healthy after the SEC tournament? Seems like they had 1-2 guys hurt in the Arkansas-UGA game.

Gaines didn't play at all in that game since they were trying to get him healthy for MM.

Juwan Parker is out, has had an Achilles issue all year and will need surgery in the offseason. He hasn't been a starter, but might have if he'd been healthy. Kenny Gaines is a starter and is 50/50 for today. He's an excellent perimeter defender and is a physical player that would make me feel better about our chances if he can play. Injuries have been a problem all year, I'm sure they'll bring it up in the broadcast.

inm8num2

Aaaand two on Dawson. MSU just seems outmatched physically. Can't get anything going inside and can't get any good looks at the basket.

andycapps

Thought we were done at halftime but might have a chance. I know MSU's bigs are in foul trouble right now, so is Marcus Thornton. Pretty big talent gap on our team vs them, and this is with MSU supposedly having a down year. Our recruiting really needs to get better. Fox is a heck of a coach but he can't recruit that well thus far.

You guys pulled an us. Congratulations.

Don't fucking remind me about last year. I still have bad flashbacks.

Nova is going to hand our asses to us Saturday if we don't show up in the first half again.

They are trying to rip our look, but there isn't ever going to be anything called LSU shit. Thats our thing. We snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like no other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom