• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this has been a pretty intense first day of the tournament. Outside of Baylor fucking up my West bracket by losing, I haven't really done too badly.

Then again, why the fuck did I have Baylor going into the Elite Eight. I must have been really tired last night when I filled out the bracket.

Man, this has been a pretty intense first day of the tournament. Outside of Baylor fucking up my West bracket by losing, I haven't really done too badly.

Then again, why the fuck did I have Baylor going into the Elite Eight. I must have been really tired last night when I filled out the bracket.
I had them in the Elite 8 too along with Iowa St :(

I had them in the Elite 8 too along with Iowa St :(

I actually had Iowa St. losing to UCLA in the second round, so I wasn't burned by their loss. It was partly because I had them going to the Final Four last year and my bracket got royally screwed by their loss to UConn. I wasn't going to repeat the same mistake twice. Saved my ass this year!

did anyone here watch the lsu nc state game? if so could you please fucking kill me? like right now? i dont want to go on living anymore after seeing the end of that ;_;

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
It's so hard to really tell how good any of these Kentucky kids are (outside of Towns) as they just never really have someone who has to take over often.

They still have so much to tighten up to really be called a great team.. most talent paper for sure.. but they play so sloppy at times.

It's so hard to really tell how good any of these Kentucky kids are (outside of Towns) as they just never really have someone who has to take over often.

They still have so much to tighten up to really be called a great team.. most talent paper for sure.. but they play so sloppy at times.

Not many college teams execute perfectly all the time. If you don't already classify this as a great team then I don't know what to tell you.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Not many college teams execute perfectly all the time. If you don't already classify this as a great team then I don't know what to tell you.

I've watched a huge chunk of their games this year... they are very good. Sometimes great... but again.. sloppy.. very sloppy.

I wish Cal was as good a coach as he is recruiter.

DominoKid

it's college. it's not going to be pretty. the modern college game is ugly as fuck.

they're still good as shit.

Fjordson

Definitely just an okay performance from UK, especially in the first half. Hopefully some jitters that are out of their system before Cincy.

Gonna finish the day 10/16. Lost an E8(Baylor, changed the night before from Arizona) and a S16(ISU). Have 3 of my F4 playing tomorrow...hope that goes well.

alstein

did anyone here watch the lsu nc state game? if so could you please fucking kill me? like right now? i dont want to go on living anymore after seeing the end of that ;_;

That's the exact way State lost to St.Louis last year.

Think Nova is going to cruise Saturday though- they looked awesome earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom