• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what can us Duke fans expect from SDSU and if we win, Utah?
San Diego State can't shoot worth a shit, but are tall, physical, and rebound and defend well; Winston Shepherd is their x-factor

I think Utah is one of the better teams in the country, they look the part of a contender, have a lot of pieces that mesh well together; shoot the three well but can struggle against long perimeter defenders, everything goes through Delon Wright, I've seen Poeltl neutralized by aggressive bigs with the ability to draw fouls

nomster

I understand those dynamics. My team was perceived to be blocked from the Big East for so long by USF. They probably had a loud voice, but I think it was more we didn't offer enough to overcome those voices. Until it was too late.

UCONN needs to get their football in line I think before someone like the ACC or Big10 would consider you.

And how it ended up shaking out the Big East has a bit more TV money but like zero exposure. AAC has more exposure and ratings but less TV money.
To be clear, I'm not a uconn fan. Just from the area.

How do you explain their scoring so far in the tournament, though?
one of their better 3 point shooting nights, 41% clip on 22 attempts. They still only shot 58ish% from the free throw line, and their last 10 games they were hovering around 63-65 ppg. This team is 148th in adjusted O in kenpom to 4th in adjusted D.

maxresdefault.jpg

noooooo

thefro

If the Butler cheerleader wouldn't have caught the ball out of bounds there I think time would have completely expired and Butler wouldn't have gotten the chance with 0.6 left. Hadn't seen that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom