• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Constantly talk publicly about how physical you're going to be before a game when you already lead the nation in fouls per game brehs. WVU just put already overly-sensitive refs on their toes.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Duke's taking a huge step back

I don't really keep track of Duke too much, but what's happening with Duke next year (how are they taking a huge step back, in other words)?

UVa is good but they have a ceilingl

Their team next year should be even better than the one this year, theoretically. It'll be interesting to see -- if UVA can start making shots reliably, then they'll go really far. That's going to be the deciding factor for them.

Kacar

Fucking damnit. Not Jefferson. Please be ok.

it was hard to tell what happened. I thought it was his shin that got fucked.

Fjordson

Talk shit about Smash Bros. before you play Smash Bros. fans brehs.

imagewvkhd.jpg

I don't really keep track of Duke too much, but what's happening with Duke next year (how are they taking a huge step back, in other words)?

Losing both their point guards (Quinn Cook to graduation, Tyus Jones to the draft more than likely), their versatile swingman Justice Winslow and the most dominant offensive player in the country in Okafor. And those 4 just happen to be half of Duke's team. Literally.

Unless K works some late magic in recruiting (not his MO), Duke is going to have no depth, no point guards, and Marshall Plumlee as a starting center next year. It could be 06-07 levels bad.

Fjordson

Duke has some mean recruits coming in though. Luke Kennard and Chase Jeter are no joke and K probably ain't done with the class.

dtcm83

WVU playing like I do in NBA2K15 (recent steam sale ftw) against pretty much any opponent, which is to say poorly. Kentucky gonna do what they do, I don't see any team (let alone my favorite the Zags) doing any serious damage against them at this point in time.

Losing both their point guards (Quinn Cook to graduation, Tyus Jones to the draft more than likely), their versatile swingman Justice Winslow and the most dominant offensive player in the country in Okafor. And those 4 just happen to be half of Duke's team. Literally.

Unless K works some late magic in recruiting (not his MO), Duke is going to have no depth, no point guards, and Marshall Plumlee as a starting center next year. It could be 06-07 levels bad.

I think it'll be 07-08 level.

Yeah, his whole game is pretty much "being tall".
which, for our purposes, is totally fine. In his three years it's been pretty clear how important he's been in clearing space because, to his credit, he's way more mobile than the majority of big men he lines up against. he still can't secure the ball, much less finish consistently at the rim.

We're on auto-pilot right now.

we're shooting way better when they sit in the zone, if we can't draw fouls down low, our bigs are completely useless on offense, and that's been the case with Xavier's man to man tonight

I swear Miller just found this Tarzewski dude on the streets somewhere and said fuck it, he's tall, might as well give him a scholly.

He's one of the most useless players I've seen on a high level college ball program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom