• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

*sigh* that 9-0 run was killer. Roy should have used a timeout earlier, but that's a dead horse anyway. If we had the Justin Jackson of the past month all season, we'd have easily won 3-4 more games (vs. Iowa, vs. ND, @ UL, @ Duke come to mind) and probably been a 2 seed.

Played a good game, just couldn't close out. Offensive boards and FTs killed us as usual. Hopefully we land one of Ingram/Brown so we can send JP to the bench where he's best suited as a super sub, not a starter, next season.

This Kentucky game is like watching Space Jam. The Monstars vs Looney Tunes. Minus MJ.

WVU needs this in the 2nd half

lQ8Jg0U.jpg

*sigh* that 9-0 run was killer. Roy should have used a timeout earlier, but that's a dead horse anyway. If we had the Justin Jackson of the past month all season, we'd have easily won 3-4 more games (vs. Iowa, vs. ND, @ UL, @ Duke come to mind) and probably been a 2 seed.

Played a good game, just couldn't close out. Offensive boards and FTs killed us as usual. Hopefully we land one of Ingram/Brown so we can send JP to the bench where he's best suited as a super sub, not a starter, next season.

JP is terrible

Jarate

Banned
West Virginia can't make a shot, they're being contested, but 1/10 is awful even if you have a hand in the face

Their full court is getting destroyed though. Fouls I think took WV out of the game

Kentucky is too good though, a team needs to shoot lights out against them

Bowser

JP is terrible

He is generally a stat stuffer. Makes a bonehead play or two every game, but also is probably one of our best defenders and hype men. You could tell he psyched himself out playing against his home state school though. He couldn't settle himself and was trying to compete with Dekker (who was his AAU teammate in HS I believe).

iamblades

I love Cal's 'anything you can do, I can do better' coaching style. All the talk about WVU's press pregame, and UK comes out and presses.

I think the fact that Cal's teams never really have set styles is why he has such success in March.

Anyone that had Wisconsin - 6.5 had to like those 4 straights fts to finish the game.

W. Virginia in trouble with a tightly called game, can't play their full court hawking/hacking defense.

Wonder if the W. Virginia/Huggins hype gave the UK players an extra bounce.

That's what worries me if UK plays Arizona.
Media likely to push all F4 week how Arizona is the one team in the field that can beat UK.
UK players hear that talk all week, they are liable to come out possessed.

Whereas if UK plays Wisconsin....since they already played last yr.....maybe Kentucky doesn't come out with that extra juice, and Wisconsin can make em play a half court game (which they didn't do a good job of tonight against UNC but) + pull off the upset.

As a biased IU fan, I'll go with whatever it takes to preserve Knight's 76' team as the last unbeaten. It's all I've got to go on so long as Crean's middling presence remains coach.

He is generally a stat stuffer. Makes a bonehead play or two every game, but also is probably one of our best defenders and hype men. You could tell he psyched himself out playing against his home state school though. He couldn't settle himself and was trying to compete with Dekker (who was his AAU teammate in HS I believe).

I have a friend who went to high school with JP. Apparently he won a national dunking competition or something like that so he must be good.

If Devin Booker found his jumpshot, we might as well call this tournament now. Kentucky's not losing.

Its always next year. So sick of it.

They actually probably will. You're bringing your whole team back and the ACC's going to get worse

Duke's taking a huge step back
UVa is good but they have a ceiling
ND's losing people
Syracuse is a dumpster fire
Louisville's losing Trezl

If Devin Booker found his jumpshot, we might as well call this tournament now. Kentucky's not losing.

They actually probably will. You're bringing your whole team back and the ACC's going to get worse

ND's losing people

State should be better, but still... State. Yeah.

Mrbob

ND's losing people

Even though wee are talking SEC, How will Kentucky be after they lose Cal to the NBA.

pxleyes

Banned
I look away for 5 minutes. Good lord, Kentucky. I think you'll be able to call off the dogs in the second half at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom