• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
What they've done is historic and all, but I still think that the UK team with AD/MKG/etc. and the Florida repeat team are better overall. Again, not fair because this team is so freshmen heavy in the rotation, so it's definitely an impressive feat.

As much as I loved that 09 UNC revenge team, Kentucky's size would have killed that team's rebounding ability.

As much as Notre Dame penetrated last night, there's no way they could have stopped Lawson. He would have been twice as tough on them. I think that alone would have tipped the game in the Heels' favor.

Also, Texas coach out. Some of you are happy no doubt.

CBPRruVU8AIag9P.jpg:large

Talon

As much as Notre Dame penetrated last night, there's no way they could have stopped Lawson. He would have been twice as tough on them. I think that alone would have tipped the game in the Heels' favor.

Also, Texas coach out. Some of you are happy no doubt.
Don't get me wrong, that '09 team is my favorite Heels team of all time. Just seeing all those guys play together for 3 years, get their asses kicked by Kansas, and then roll back and turn into a prototypical college basketball lineup with penetration ability (Lawson), pure shooting (Ellington, Green), defensive tenacity (Ginyard and Thompson), post play (lol Hansbrough, baby Ed Davis), token whiteness (Bobby Frasor) and a team that just loved to run on breaks.

Ol' Huckleberry's best work for sure.

I'm going home for spring break tomorrow and I swear to god I'm going to eat BK Chicken Fries breakfast lunch and dinner. Pump that shit straight into my veins, lord help me.

Jarate

Banned
Louisville is a better team then Michigan State, unless they do some Wisconsin like shooting this game is over

Gonzaga vs Duke could be really fun tonight too. Gonzaga reminds me a lot of Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom