• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montresor

A woman Senators fan gave a middle finger to the camera, right behind a woman Canadiens fan cheering about the win... Lol.

I'm sad for the Sens... :(

Kifimbo

Stole that one.

Not really.

84w7MKi.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, that's what it was. Might have been a hand pass.

Can't let that goal in regardless. Thanks for coming, Sens.

WEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSEEEEE! God he's such a fun player to watch!

So what was the review for?

When the puck was shot out of the defensive zone, Prust reached up and tried to grab it. It's hard to tell whether the puck hit off the glass or off his glove (or both) but it definitely redirected right there. If Prust's glove touched it, it should have been blown dead for a hand pass. Hard to tell whether or not it actually did, so good goal.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
If the Sens come back from this, they probably deserve to win the cup.

Now I wish I wasn't going to the game on Wednesday, it's gonna be tough sitting through that because I think the Habs are gonna sweep.

I thought these guys would work a bit harder to win considering how they fought back from picking in the top 5 to making the playoffs, but that's the problem with Dave Cameron's teams, they get the lead and sit back on it, it's why he lost in the World Juniors and it's why the Sens are pretty much eliminated now.

Also, two things really pissed me off this game. First was the Habs being weak on their skates and falling down on every hit, no matter how light it was. Second was Mike Johnson stanning the Habs all the way through the game, seriously just STFU.

Edit: Also, fuck the refs. I don't understand how you give a penalty like that to Lazar in a playoff overtime period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom