• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Classy

You're an ass to the nth degree
Because I told Ottawa to go fuck themselves? You sure you're not a Calgary fan? Maybe I should start hoping for Sens players to injure their jaws like Sens fans. At least you had a lot of hits to cheer for.

_DrMario_

Classy

You're an ass to the nth degree

bMAL40q.gif

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Because I told Ottawa to go fuck themselves? You sure you're not a Calgary fan? Maybe I should start hoping for Sens players to injure their jaws like Sens fans. At least you had a lot of hits to cheer for.

Wouldn't put it past you tbh, you're a very bitter individual. The other Habs fans here are cool, you're just a dick.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Canadian games are very entertaining to watch. I should just move to Canada. Judging by the crowd you are issued a jersey at birth as a Canadian citizen.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
It's the playoffs, it's called a rivalry and trash talking.

bMAL40q.gif

You can dress it up however you like to make yourself feel better

edit: Let's not forget about these gems from before the playoffs

I want Boston out, but it would be all kinds of hilarious if the Sens shit the bed in their last game and missed out after making up this much ground.

Sens having this epic drive to 9th to ruin their draft pick brings me immense joy.

Seeing all the Sens fans come out of the woodwork after being MIA all season (Except for Cake Boss) is pretty funny.

trifelife

Been burned by Nucks too many times, jumped ship (unless they are against a team I hate more).

EDIT: Boom Flames ;P

Serious? Serious???

I hate you and your kind more than anyone. You can eat all the shit, I don't give a fuck about Yoda or the pony fucker anymore.

Actually hold that. If you'd even consider "jumping ship" we don't fucking want you.

zroid

Banned
All three of the games were one goal games, but the fact of the matter is that this is a borderline playoff team at best. Only proper NHL calibre d-men we have are Karlsson and Methot.

Ceci? Borderline NHLer, probably would be a bottom pairing or 7th d-man on a proper playoff team.

Weircioch? He's been scratched so often for a reason, borderline NHLer. Great when he's playing good, terrible when he's off.

Cowen? Same deal as Weir.

Gryba and Boro? Both AHLers playing in the NHL because of their toughness.

But the defense isn't changing until Murray steps down as GM because for some reason that's the one aspect of the team he's happy with.

Weirdcock is very good

the others you're right

Marvie_3

Banned
Serious? Serious???

I hate you and your kind more than anyone. You can eat all the shit, I don't give a fuck about Yoda or the pony fucker anymore.

Actually hold that. If you'd even consider "jumping ship" we don't fucking want you.
trifelife
takes things way too seriously
Today, 09:41 PM

Yikes, is anyone else seeing the Django Hockey stream right now? They're showing childbirth during the intermission.

Edit: now it's showing some guy dancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom