• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
dodged a bullet wow. also just so you know world, if you hear a random thump and boom, there was an explosion, and it happened in mts centre when the jets scored

TheStruggler

should have been wearing this tonight
jets.jpg

Quick

Banned
I dont see why they cant use the old jersey as an alternate, would be great

Yeah, you'd think the Jets would've already jumped at the chance to get an alternate by now. I have a feeling the organization's waiting until they host the next Heritage Classic to debut a new jersey that they'll probably turn into an alternate. Sucks for them to get it delayed though.

I wouldn't mind seeing a modernized version of their old jerseys. Kind of like this:

1101-tristanmani-wpg.png

Side note: Gonna need video of the MTS Centre during the anthems.

TheStruggler

Yeah, you'd think the Jets would've already jumped at the chance to get an alternate by now. I have a feeling the organization's waiting until they host the next Heritage Classic to debut a new jersey that they'll probably turn into an alternate. Sucks for them to get it delayed though.

I wouldn't mind seeing a modernized version of their old jerseys. Kind of like this:

1101-tristanmani-wpg.png

Side note: Gonna need video of the MTS Centre during the anthems.

not bad i like it and yep its Kesler sucks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom