• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorskin

----- ------
Hahahaha!

zDx7Phw.gif

This gif is very applicable tonight.

Cindro

It was one of my favorite shirts and I've been thinking about getting another one. Not so sure now.
I completely misread the context of your post. YOU were wearing the shirt, and it was super faded, and could have possibly looked offensive to the delivery guy without context. That makes more sense.

I got into the show after it had ended and FX had stopped selling official merch (outside of DVD sets). Maybe I should hit up ebay.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sportsnet would think going for commercial break during the first playoff intro for Winnipeg in a decade is a good idea.

the thing that pisses me off about sportsnet is they put ads at the WRONG time. I think it was like Game Two During the Sens-Habs game there was this big ad blocking a Power Play for like 30 seconds

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't watch wrestling, but I imagine all the announcers in it sound like this guy doing the Jets line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom