• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had some food delivered just now and I opened the door and signed the receipt and all that. I noticed that the guy was staring at my shirt though and I thought it was weird but whatever. Anyway, I'm eating and end up dropping some crumbs I was trying to clean off my desk onto my shirt so I start cleaning them off and it fucking hits me.

It's has this image w/o the watermark:
fc,550x550,black.jpg
But it has faded so much that you can't really make out who it is at all. Only that there's a head, two eyes and what appears to be a big square mustache where the shadow of his nose is. The delivery guy just happened to be black to make it all worse. I feel terrible.

Calamari41

41 > 38
So I had some food delivered just now and I opened the door and signed the receipt and all that. I noticed that the guy was staring at my shirt though and I thought it was weird but whatever. Anyway, I'm eating and end up dropping some crumbs I was trying to clean off my desk onto my shirt so I start cleaning them off and it fucking hits me.

But it has faded so much that you can't really make out who it is at all. Only that there's a head, two eyes and what appears to be a big square mustache where the shadow of his nose is. The delivery guy just happened to be black to make it all worse. I feel terrible.

19 & 21 answered the door in a Hitler shirt. Somewhere out there Smiley is... Smiling.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
McDonagh hasn't seemed himself the last couple of games for some reason, at least not defensively. He doesn't quite have his usual jump, and he's given up some pucks that he really shouldn't.

RangersFan

McDonagh hasn't seemed himself the last couple of games for some reason, at least not defensively. He doesn't quite have his usual jump, and he's given up some pucks that he really shouldn't.

he's careless with the puck down low. he's done that all season. whether it's a toe drag at the blue line in the o zone for a turnover, or a lackadaisical pass from below the goal line he has not been great this season.

Giggzy

I love that I live in an age that I can order weed online and have it delivered to my door. They'll even stop to pick up food if requested.

Cindro

I've never seen a Shield ANYTHING in the wild - feels bad, man. It's still my favorite show of all time.

Keep ordering from that place again so you can get the same delivery guy and give him a mammoth tip.

I also love the idea of that not being a watermark - that there's actually a shirt of Vic Mackey that says "Fancy Pants" on it. I'm going to pretend that's what the shirt actually said but it was too faded for you to read it.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I love that I live in an age that I can order weed online and have it delivered to my door. They'll even stop to pick up food if requested.

Giggzy you realize that if we lose tonight, you have to go back to Yosemite until the series is finished, right?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Crosby with a little bit of a light drive-by on Hank, which the King sold magnificently. No penalties for anyone.

Now we're finally getting something going here.

Giggzy

Giggzy you realize that if we lose tonight, you have to go back to Yosemite until the series is finished, right?

But last time I was in Yosemite we lost horribly in game 7 vs the Kings! I don't want that to happen again. It's better if I stay in OC!!

However, I'll call the Ahwahnee resort to hold a reservation for me just in case.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
If Subban got rightfully fined twice for embellishment, surely Lolqvist should be fined for that bullshit as well?

You get fined after repeat offenses. I'm sure he'll get a talking to, though. :D

Unless, of course, they've already warned him earlier this season, but I don't remember any really obvious ones.

Calamari41

41 > 38
But last time I was in Yosemite we lost horribly in game 7 vs the Kings! I don't want that to happen again. It's better if I stay in OC!!

However, I'll call the Ahwahnee resort to hold a reservation for me just in case.

Tell them to give you the Library suite!

Mentok

Banned

Hahahaha!

zDx7Phw.gif

:lol I like that you felt bad enough to call and apologize, I would have shrugged it off.

I wouldn't have done shit if I didn't notice him staring at it. I ain't about ruinin' someone's day.
I've never seen a Shield ANYTHING in the wild - feels bad, man. It's still my favorite show of all time.

Keep ordering from that place again so you can get the same delivery guy and give him a mammoth tip.

I also love the idea of that not being a watermark - that there's actually a shirt of Vic Mackey that says "Fancy Pants" on it. I'm going to pretend that's what the shirt actually said but it was too faded for you to read it.
It was one of my favorite shirts and I've been thinking about getting another one. Not so sure now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom